Does anyone possibly have scenes?

Ty in advance

Last edited:

Remu0202

Oct 22, 2023
Anyone who has Hung cards?

madeforthis

Oct 16, 2018
I'm searching for some scenes made by someone known as "ろいつー" that used to be on the illusion uploader. Does anyone know if it's in a stash somewhere? (Specifically searching for this scene on pixiv artworks/104056074)

deadrabbits

Feb 24, 2019
anyone know if a scene card for this exists?

this is the person that uploaded it:
He only gives the scene to whomever commissioned it, only way to get it is to email whomever paid for the scene. He only posts the mp4's on fanbox.

Sanicc

Jul 26, 2023
anyone know if a scene card for this exists?

this is the person that uploaded it:
Pretty sure after looking through his account that he just imported the same scenes that he got from other creators multiple times and then changed the characters for each one. So your best bet is prob just looking through popular scene makers to see if there are any matches

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Does anyone got these cards? Please dm me if you do! I really want his Hololive cards!
Their cards are in the archives, CAPITAL letters are your friend in finding what you need. Seeing as you're new around here, the beginner tip is: The opposite of stop.
Anyone knows what this means? (The first one?) and i have the studio map, like 5 copies of that, and nothing works.
1698727076026.png
Having multiple copies of the mod is a part of your problem. If you're still having issues, or . Install one, delete the rest.

Reactions: Ahornperson

NuncaLianne

Oct 6, 2023
Does anyone have the mod for these? I've searched high and low and I really don't wanna have to pay for it

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
if anyone finds another person making mods for genshin and hsr guys, tell me. since we all know that lo_r won't relase anymore the clothes (even if the headmods can be nice) and i did need neuvillette's boots for an oc.

Status
Not open for further replies.