[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Anyway, one outfit/card I really like has such a skirt, and it's part of the 'top' outfit, so to 'turn off' the skirt, I have to set the top to 1/2 or whatever, which unfortunately makes her bare-chested as well, which I don't want. I also can't set 'skirt scale' to 0 because it's technically the top, not the skirt.

How do I make it so the '1/2 top' setting does as it normally does, but tell it to NOT undress her chest area?
Check the Material Editor for that clothing piece. It's not a guarantee, but sometimes clothing is divided into multiple parts that you can toggle on and off through Material Editor, the option would be at the very top.

Otherwise, unless you want to learn how to make your own 3D models/clothing mods, you could export the dress' texture (also ME), erase the part corresponding to the skirt, and load that in. It probably won't look right, though, so don't get your hopes up.

why my texture look like this ?
That's the grid people usually put in to test where to place textures... Is the outfit supposed to have that top part? If not, then open Material Editor and try toggling some parts off, or find the corresponding part and load a blank .png into its MainTex. If so, then you'll have to ask the author to fix it.

kyaeru

Mar 11, 2023
does anyone have newer Nxhardcore cards? the archive doesn't have the later cards they made.

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
any have this card
For this Community:

Rent-a-Girlfriend
Kanojo, Okarishimasu
(Hajx)

View attachment 2892436 View attachment 2892454

View attachment 2892437 View attachment 2892451

View attachment 2892438 View attachment 2892450

View attachment 2892439 View attachment 2892449

View attachment 2892442 View attachment 2892448

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
Check the Material Editor for that clothing piece. It's not a guarantee, but sometimes clothing is divided into multiple parts that you can toggle on and off through Material Editor, the option would be at the very top.

Otherwise, unless you want to learn how to make your own 3D models/clothing mods, you could export the dress' texture (also ME), erase the part corresponding to the skirt, and load that in. It probably won't look right, though, so don't get your hopes up.
Blah. I was already aware of the material editor thing. Which unfortunately is a no-go in this situation, it doesn't have a separate part, it's one big chunk using kktus or whatever it's called. That said like EVERY OTHER frickin' time there IS a seperate part for what I want to hide, I'll set it to something with an alpha slider, set it to zero annnd... it ends up erasing the girl's skin/body underneath too. noooo. lol.

I've never learned how to model in 3d and don't have the time but I suppose I can figure out how to import, split, export, make the skirt actually count as a bottom, etc.

Reactions: naki.ata

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
View attachment 3056570
Anyone know how to adjust glove's position?
I'm no expert but it looks to me like the actual 'glove' portion of that girl's outfit has been incorrectly rotated slightly. I don't have access to KK at this moment so I can't give specific directions, but goto the gloves part of the outfit menu, and There should be a button in the same area where you can open up 'material editor', and stuff. I think it may be called coordinates? Try rotating each axis a little. maybe the x or Z? I always forget which translates to which in 3d model land.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Blah. I was already aware of the material editor thing. Which unfortunately is a no-go in this situation, it doesn't have a separate part, it's one big chunk using kktus or whatever it's called. That said like EVERY OTHER frickin' time there IS a seperate part for what I want to hide, I'll set it to something with an alpha slider, set it to zero annnd... it ends up erasing the girl's skin/body underneath too. noooo. lol.

I've never learned how to model in 3d and don't have the time but I suppose I can figure out how to import, split, export, make the skirt actually count as a bottom, etc.
You can technically do it in studio via alpha textures but it is quite bothersome and you would have to do it for every scene / outfit separately so I'm not sure if you want to bother. If you do, then:

1. Once you open the scene, duplicate the character whose outfit you want to modify.
2. Set the duplicate to invisible via character state.
3. Set the clothing state for the invisible character to 1/2
4. For the invisible character, apply an alpha texture to the top part of the outfit, so that it turns completely invisible and only the skirt part remains. If done correctly, all you should see is the bottom in 1/2 state.
5. For the character that is still visible, apply an alpha texture to the bottom part of the outfit.

As a result, for the visible character you should be able to see an entire outfit except for the bottom part that is completely invisible via alpha textures. For the invisible character, you should see nothing but a bottom part of the outfit in a 1/2 state. If the scene is animated, you will also have to align the animations of both characters.

Alternatively, for the invisible character, once their outfit is set to 1/2 state, you can try to "fold" the top part and hide it inside the still visible character, but the results may vary depending on the clothing you used. Then, you would have to do the same for the bottom part of the still visible character, but depending on the size of outfit, it may be very hard to hide an entire bottom within a character's body. It is usually done for something like pantyhose, socks or something similar.

EDIT: Just as a note, you can apply the alpha textures in character creator and save the outfits with such textures as a separate coordinate cards. You don't have to do it in studio itself. It may just be easier to make any adjustment when you can see immediately how your changes affect the scene.

Last edited:

KuroGawa

Oct 27, 2019
I'm no expert but it looks to me like the actual 'glove' portion of that girl's outfit has been incorrectly rotated slightly. I don't have access to KK at this moment so I can't give specific directions, but goto the gloves part of the outfit menu, and There should be a button in the same area where you can open up 'material editor', and stuff. I think it may be called coordinates? Try rotating each axis a little. maybe the x or Z? I always forget which translates to which in 3d model land.
1698995951667.png
I am sorry, which part is it? Sorry maybe i am blind, i cant find it XD

Len1wy

Feb 6, 2023
anyone know about this scene?

anyone have Nyanify Scene 67,68,69?

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
anyone know about this scene?

anyone have Nyanify Scene 67,68,69?
Reup: