[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Firstly, I did not know Patreon has a shop option?
Secondly, I doubt anyone has this already, but does anyone somehow have this? I remember DM'ing them about it a while back and being told to await a follow up message, but I guess they finally put it up on here.

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
asking again. anyone has eijineer's updated custom vfx mod? since he keeps updating it only for his patreons...

also, anyone has stout2shako's studio mega mod?

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
So I have the worst kink ever (in terms of finding material to enjoy with it) which KK actually caters to pretty well, and that's seeing guys having their way with fully clothed girls =P. However, I do often like to remove long skirts on girls since they tend to clip thru everything during most sex scenes, oh and I tend to like girls that wear outfits which often feature long and/or poofy skirts.

Anyway, one outfit/card I really like has such a skirt, and it's part of the 'top' outfit, so to 'turn off' the skirt, I have to set the top to 1/2 or whatever, which unfortunately makes her bare-chested as well, which I don't want. I also can't set 'skirt scale' to 0 because it's technically the top, not the skirt.

How do I make it so the '1/2 top' setting does as it normally does, but tell it to NOT undress her chest area?

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Check this post. Just use some download manager (for example JDownloader 2) when downloading anything from that site (or you can do it manually if you have a lot of patience).

PS. If you will end up using JDownloader, get the version.

Reactions: fuzzyoxsl

ANyne2023

Oct 28, 2023
Alright gentlemen, I've been trying desperately to get or find anything leaked from this TOMI person on Pixiv to no avail. Not in Krampus' stash, not in Kemono, not in 4chan, NOTHING! He has recently done Subaru and A-Chan in which Hatoko (Who has alot of leaked content) has yet to do. Yes TOMI has the cards up on Pixiv but are USELESS without the mods which he PAYWALLED them in Gumroad.

So I was wondering if ANYONE in this very forum has any of these?

View attachment 3054144 View attachment 3054145
Sorry to bump this post, but does anyone have any of these cards from TOMI?

raynox208

Mar 31, 2020
Harada Scene 383

Harada Scene 387

Harada Scene 389

God!

Stadixm

Nov 13, 2018
Anyone got this MOD?
[鼬鼠]阿波尼亚.zipmod

Guy yeeted everything, would appreciate if anyone got his pixiv mod rip pack

Aug 12, 2023
Yeah I went back to his post and saw that he removed the strangely specific filename rule. He added no loli though, which means I'll have to go and edit the feathermapleleaf album I'm making since it has a lot of scenes with Lana's sisters. I'll just have to modify them to use different characters in the scenes when uploaded.
When will this album be available, and how will it be available? I recommend using Google Drive as Mega may shut it down for some odd reason. If not that, then at least make it a Zip File to download. Either way, can't wait for this album!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote