[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

l3read

May 6, 2021
It would be nice if BepisDB was open sourced. I most likely wont get any free time until after christmas but that is still tentative. Even then, I would like code this in Laravel and not nodejs. As its what I know extensively.

I would be open to suggestions on what be needed to make a better version of BepisDB.
A tagging system would be great, to keep it simple just use tags for Creators,Character, Mods, Scene Cards, Timeline or not.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
A tagging system would be great, to keep it simple just use tags for Creators,Character, Mods, Scene Cards, Timeline or not.
I would have to think on it some. When tagging a Creator, what tags would be associated? I can see the rest.

Also should the tagging system be user curated or more like a tag vote? Tag vote would have to reach 3 or more votes to get the tag applied.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Quite fond of the principle of BepisDB (since it's not used correctly most of the time) letting you select the number of participants in a scene. Pretty useful to search for scenes with 1 female and 3+ male or 0 male or w/e
I would have to think on it some. When tagging a Creator, what tags would be associated? I can see the rest.

Also should the tagging system be user curated or more like a tag vote? Tag vote would have to reach 3 or more votes to get the tag applied.
Artists do have common names associated with them like Keiyuu and the like. Tag voting would be preferable for the creation of new tags, with with existing tags being able to be applied via user curation. Probably needs a few moderators and janitors for the sake of tag gardening and... well... moderation.

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018

We don't really need to give the creators any tags but I feel a lot of them are one trick ponies, it shouldn't be too hard. Some of them just make the same thing like vtubers, some scene makers make the same shit like gangbangs and other weird shit. Could also tag them by any series of girls they made like say they've made a buncha girls from this anime or this game etc

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
I'm honestly shocked nobody has made a better one considering how long Saria has been around
This is how I feel about a whole lot of Arknights characters... Azur Lane sometimes as well.

But yeah, that's pretty much the best one around. There are a few free ones but they're, imo, significantly worse to the point that I won't even bother linking them.

Reactions: throwaway9716

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023
Welcome to the Treasure Island Archive! These are mostly timelines; some are static.

232 Total cards, 3.45GB
66 Total cards, 1.58 GB
43 Total cards, 1.12GB
15 Total cards, 119MB
62 Total cards, 83.9MB
246 Total cards, 4.63GB
38 Total cards, 1.31GB
221 Total cards, 3.39GB
610 Total cards, 4.01GB
Should be every card from 1 to 138. 163 Total cards, 4.81GB
38 Total cards, 1.2GB
75 Total cards, 3.3GB Two more scenes:
95 Total cards, 2.55GB
105 Total cards, 1.34GB
24 Total cards, 792MB
47 Total cards, 1.21GB
104 Total cards, 4.41GB
63 Total cards, 1.55GB
6 Total cards, 64.9 MB
180 Total cards, 296MB
56 Total cards, 529MB KOI SUNSHINE
61 Total cards, 3.89GB SOUND MODS INCLUDED
53 Total cards, 1.2GB
24 Total cards, 393MB KOI SUNSHINE
56 Total cards, 94.1MB
42 Total cards, 797MB
46 Total cards, 1.4GB
367 Total cards, 7.83GB

FAQ:

1. Q: Why are these PNG files and not MP4?
A: The PNG files are animations that you put in your Koikatsu scenes folder.

2. Q: How do I use these animations and/or edit scenes on a basic level?
A: That information can be found here:

3. Q: How can I help?
A: You can DM me scene files or mods so I can add them to the collection. Tell me who made them so I put it in the correct spot.
If you don't have scenes, you can still help by informing incorrect placement of files.

4. Q: Why isn't [insert name here] on the list?
A: I don't have it or I haven't gotten around to uploading it.

5. Q: How can I know when this post is updated?
A: Look at the edit to see the latest update date. Hover your mouse over it to see an accurate time.
It would also be smart to bookmark this post so you can find it easily and not lose it.

6. Q: Where are the character cards?
A: I'm focusing on scenes not characters. This is a scene collection archive not a character collection archive.

7. Q: It seems like some files are missing why is that?
A: I removed tons of duplicates, like the same animation but a different room, different character, set camera positions changed, etc.
Basically the same scene with pointless changes to archive, or I just don't have it.

8. Q: I can't download anything. It takes forever.
A: Try using a download manager I've listed some here click the SPOILER:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
For those who might be interested

_Wagner_

Mar 29, 2020
Yea, people shouldn't be asking for upload access if they won't upload anything. Behind the login screen, you can upload files and manage your albums that's pretty much it. I guess most are hoping that if they can log in, they can see all the stuff people have uploaded, but there is no such thing.
1696386302799.jpeg

narcotek

Aug 1, 2023
Hello, by chance someone will have the mod for this card that I can upload, the author is 色色の纸鸢 but I can't find that mod, thank you

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Sezendra

Feb 2, 2020
Zonies Card Share - File hosting for Koikatu
Website -

Rules
Must follow F95Zone General Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. JPG, PNG, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Loli content will be removed on report bases. If it breaks F95Zone Rule 7, it will be removed.
  4. You must create an album by artist or collection, where possible. This allows for easier browsing,.

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.
Mamoru11 collection

Status
Not open for further replies.