[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
does anyone have these cards from hajx ?

Based on your nickname and avatar, and THE LIST that you requested it should be more like: "Shoigu, Gerasimov, where is the ammo cards?!"
Are you sure that asking for them on westoid forum is better then on your national vk? You can be imprisoned for discrediting the RUAF by doing this :KEK:

invaderofdoom

May 18, 2019
Frieren(Frieren:Beyond Journey's End) from unagi,
Clementine(Overlord) from seth.
Would like to get the new Tamamo from ltsuki if anyone has it. Or Seth's Rei Ayanami posted back in june, really wish I was subbed at that time.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
While everyone is excited about the new site, I think there are a few things to figure out:
it is a host site just like gofile and catbox, doesn't mean that if you get an account, you'll get more "secret treasures"
It exists to allow uploaded files to remain for as long as possible, rather than being reported causing closure
I use my own uploads when i reinstall or lose cards but anonfile deletes files if they arent viewed a certain amount a month, so to me having uploads stay up and letting me archive without taking up drive space is the appeal. I can see why some people are thinking its a booru though.

Oct 31, 2022
someone has this cards?

hydrop

sorry if is it too much

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
Kinda doubt it, but I see people asking for LTsuki cards. I already snagged the catalogue found on the gofile thing, but it's missing their Alfin Reise Arnor card which I want since Yeeted's version has static hair. I must have her with decent hair qq. Did anyone else manage to snag it?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
If thats the case, might as well create a proper database for all cards and scens, similar to BepisDB, but with proper moderation
If I find the time to do it and this actually survives, then sure

Status
Not open for further replies.