[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxoodio

Jul 30, 2023

Does anyone know the source or author of this scene? I want to read the author's other works.

Reactions: dog3904

LimeSere1201

Mar 24, 2022
Iris from Konosuba by Keiyuu should be here now
I think I got her confused. Keiyuu dont have Iris. I confused them with Ravenant

I'm really sorry for the confusion and I'm glad to take this link as this has really good characters. Thank you.

Feb 10, 2020
Oh, the site automatically did that, but if they do what I said, they have the original file names.
I was asking the question before clicking the links, like an idiot. I thought the server wasn't ready yet, and those were zip files with all of that artist's scenes like usual. So I was asking if there was a way to know how up to date it is i.e. what new files are in there.

So technically what Stank said, organization. The original file names would be nice, but if it's in order of release date, then it shouldn't be THAT much of an issue in the future.

HostileCoco

May 5, 2018
Does anyone have the mod(s) associated with this card ( ) by Keiyuu? I've tried searching around and couldn't seem to find it anywhere. Please and thank you.

1696355384742.png

Wolf Hunter

Nov 23, 2020
I come bearing more gifts! Nova Widowmaker and Sombra from kittycommando. must admit that the prospect of getting access to the new uploader had some sway in my decision making tonight. Again, they are model rips so not expressive extra skin effects wont work yada-yada. enjoy!

I will maybe get around to uploading ashe eventually, no promises.
A sign of my gratitude

I hope this encourages you to bring us that ashe

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
While everyone is excited about the new site, I think there are a few things to figure out:
it is a host site just like gofile and catbox, doesn't mean that if you get an account, you'll get more "secret treasures"
It exists to allow uploaded files to remain for as long as possible, rather than being reported causing closure

_Wagner_

Mar 29, 2020
does anyone have these cards from hajx ?

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018

how to get password? I clicked and nothing happened.
It works on patreon. When you click on the image, you will see the password below. Kemono doesn't grab it, so you don't see anything.

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
does anyone have these cards from hajx ?

Damn.........maybe you should go to a place called Bikini Bottom and ask about the magic conch shell there.......

Reactions: JalterPics

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023
While everyone is excited about the new site, I think there are a few things to figure out:
it is a host site just like gofile and catbox, doesn't mean that if you get an account, you'll get more "secret treasures"
It exists to allow uploaded files to remain for as long as possible, rather than being reported causing closure
Yea, people shouldn't be asking for upload access if they won't upload anything. Behind the login screen, you can upload files and manage your albums that's pretty much it. I guess most are hoping that if they can log in, they can see all the stuff people have uploaded, but there is no such thing.

dawaq

Sep 28, 2023
Zonies Card Share - File hosting for Koikatu
Website -

Rules
Must follow F95Zone General Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. JPG, PNG, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Loli content will be removed on report bases. If it breaks F95Zone Rule 7, it will be removed.
  4. You must create an album by artist or collection, where possible. This allows for easier browsing,.

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.

my 夕水坊 collection contains 49 cards
can i join it?
thanks

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-koikatu-card-sharing-thread.75103/post-11862075

Status
Not open for further replies.