[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
Does anybody know who's the author of Fanatio from this scene and if she's available somewhere?

Whenever I try to extract it it's all fucked up
Export works fine.
And the card is available on bepis under the name you mentioned but with different clothes.
Idk what a problem you might have here :confused:
export.png

Reactions: Mumei3

Mumei3

Sep 6, 2023
Export works fine.
And the card is available on bepis under the name you mentioned but with different clothes.
Idk what a problem you might have here :confused:
View attachment 2975256
Hmm
Maybe it's bc you exported her through the plugin, I did through CharaReader and the head was all messed up, will look into setting it up now

At any rate, thanks!

Feb 10, 2020
Feathermapleleaf edits other people's scenes but he always credits the original scene maker. You just have to find the scene on his pixiv page not his fanbox and he'll link the source of the original scene. He also makes his own scenes and they are some of the best harem/reverse gangbang stuff I've found. Here is the link for the original of that tsunade scene. It was made by MoonLightMask

same, often i prefer his edited scenes just because he has good taste & im too lazy to find where he gets them all from

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Everyone who asked and qualified for uploader access, should have received a DM from me.

Should I allow JPG, PNG, TIFF, WEBP file formats or keep it at zip, 7z and rar?

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Everyone who asked and qualified for uploader access, should have received a DM from me.

Should I allow JPG, PNG, TIFF, WEBP file formats or keep it at zip, 7z and rar?
PNG, WEBP, and possibly MP4? That'd allow for single-card uploads and the vast majority of previews.

Mumei3

Sep 6, 2023
Zonies Card Share - File hosting for Koikatu
Website -

Rules
Must follow F95Zone General Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Files must be named CHARACTER/ITEM-NAME_ARTIST_VERSION. All spaces must be replaced with hyphens "-"
    1. - Any file not following this convention may be deleted without warning.
    2. - You may report files that break this and may be renamed, if its provided in the report.
  4. Uploaders will not be able to delete their own files once uploaded. To have them deleted, please either ping me here with the files or report them.
    1. - Report files like this

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.
I am sorry I don't quite understand, am I to use my F95 email and password to log in?

As for the uploader status I am truly sorry I'm not uploading anything but it's because everthing I have - I got from here lmao

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Welp uploader system is giving a 500 server error. I contacted the person who made the script to see if they can fix it. If I can have it fixed in the day or two. I will just use lolisafe and keep it stupid simple.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I am sorry I don't quite understand, am I to use my F95 email and password to log in?

As for the uploader status I am truly sorry I'm not uploading anything but it's because everthing I have - I got from here lmao
Login is only for uploaders. Links will be provided.

Reactions: Mumei3
Feb 10, 2020
Login is only for uploaders. Links will be provided.
Oh gotcha, so you're essentially creating a server for uploading exclusively for use here. Groovy. My two brain cells caught up

Is it still fine for randos who don't upload often to drop regular links here, or would we have to send it to a verified uploader & they add it to this server for it to be posted in this thread at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.