[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing101hi

Sep 3, 2020
Anyone got cards for below? They don't need an extra zipmod which I prefer the cards for

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
so basically its similar to the website thing for bunfan games beatbanger mods?, whereas the website act as an archive/hosting service and the login thing are for uploaders only I presume?. and for those who want to access the archive (cards) will be given links designated to the target archive from the ones who uploaded them in the first place (?)
Pretty much but this is DMCA resistant.

Reactions: vsahertian

leveneaux

Apr 2, 2021
anyone has adagaki aki & ramis card?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Should have PM everyone who wanted uploader access. If I missed you, please quote my post or send me a PM.

DogusMaximus

Jul 11, 2023
Guys I kinda need help, since today my characters won't load properly they get all buggy and stuff as shown below, it's not a
character card issue because it happens on chars from scenes i have and that worked before. It's bugged and on studio and on char maker.
The only clue i got for now is that I may have a folder I moved at the wrong place, but I'm not sure if that folder is something external I downloaded or a core game folder.
The folder name is "_MODS&Plugins", if anyone can check if you have the folder and where it is exactly it would help a ton, thanks.
Also if you just know what the problem is, I'll take that too.

1696342744002.png

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Would it be possible to increase the limit on download all button? Currently when trying to use it for any gallery that exceeds 512 MB you'll get an error
Not sure where the setting is for this. Nginx is setup to allow 20GB files.

Status
Not open for further replies.