[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwaway9716

Feb 18, 2023
Anyone got this Sinder card by Pinocchip0?

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
does anyone has a good umi sonoda (from love live) and a good swire (from arknights) card ??
Haven't seen any good Swires, but Yumekui's Umi is fairly good . Find it through their Privatter.

Reactions: Rindell

warisapoql

Feb 21, 2018
Hello guys, could someone help me with this card! I can't understand the password.
PS: at the end of the video "Show me your power, Arisen." appears. I have no idea if this will be any clue to the password.

Card link :
Mega link :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
Frieren(Frieren:Beyond Journey's End) from unagi,
Clementine(Overlord) from seth.
Would like to get the new Tamamo from ltsuki if anyone has it. Or Seth's Rei Ayanami posted back in june, really wish I was subbed at that time.
U have morgan from seth?

casadobolo_95

Jul 26, 2023

Does anyone know the source or author of this scene? I want to read the author's other works.
The scene is from user "GENKAIKAT" on the koikatsu global discord. His profile has a link to MEGA with his works

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Hello guys, could someone help me with this card! I can't understand the password.
PS: at the end of the video "Show me your power, Arisen." appears. I have no idea if this will be any clue to the password.

Card link :
Mega link :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It isn't a hint at all. The font is just ass and it's

Also don't thank me, thank this commenter:
1696378889105.png

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
If thats the case, might as well create a proper database for all cards and scens, similar to BepisDB, but with proper moderation
It would be nice if BepisDB was open sourced. I most likely wont get any free time until after christmas but that is still tentative. Even then, I would like code this in Laravel and not nodejs. As its what I know extensively.

I would be open to suggestions on what be needed to make a better version of BepisDB.

Reactions: fuzzyoxsl

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
It would be nice if BepisDB was open sourced. I most likely wont get any free time until after christmas but that is still tentative. Even then, I would like code this in Laravel and not nodejs. As its what I know extensively.

I would be open to suggestions on what be needed to make a better version of BepisDB.
Oh, baby, lemme whip out the list.
spongebob-long-list.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.