[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Ejaculator

Feb 28, 2021
Current archives on gofile. Decode YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM5Tk5XNTNiRUU9 and knock yourself out
is there a new link? I'm getting file does not exist from this one

also does anyone have these cards by ArthurKing and honeyGoodman?

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
View attachment 3071155
Anyone knows how to fix this? Anytime I try and replace a character it makes them closed their eyes like this and I can't seem to revert it back except reloading the scene
afaik changing character fom scene in kk studio does cause stiff expressions.. in kks studio expressions change according to scene... for kk studio to make expressions work u need to stop scene - change the character u want - save scene,, when u open newly saved scene it works properly

Reactions: Tom Staminik

JasonDW

Sep 2, 2023
Can someone help me, My character studio was stuck in loading screen cause im install new hf patch, and im try to reinstall
again still not work

CharaStudio 11_9_2023 6_12_52 PM (1).png

EdisSaido

Jul 20, 2023
Can someone help me, My character studio was stuck in loading screen cause im install new hf patch, and im try to reinstall
again still not work

View attachment 3072078
I've had this happen because of mods I put in MyMods folder. If you did add any new zipmods in there, try sorting them by date and delete the newer ones one by one while opening Studio after each deletion to see which one is causing the issue.

Reactions: Zazazull

JasonDW

Sep 2, 2023
I've had this happen because of mods I put in MyMods folder. If you did add any new zipmods in there, try sorting them by date and delete the newer ones one by one while opening Studio after each deletion to see which one is causing the issue.
thank you man im try your tips and it work, 1 from my mods got problem I try to delete it and it work

shafael170

Feb 24, 2023
This card will be released for free in 30 days as per the comment from that pixiv page:
"キャラクターカードは本日から30日後に公開配布されます。 (2023/12/07)
Character card will be released to the public 30 days after today. (2023/12/07)
角色卡将在今天起的30天后公开发布。 (2023/12/07)"

Both will be free in first week of December, as per information on those pixiv pages.
Who even want to wait for a whole month when it's available now for the people who can pirate those.

ami666

Jul 15, 2019
Does anyone have this Seige card from this scene -
or at least like who is the author.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote