[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

vtghul

Jun 25, 2023
Who even want to wait for a whole month when it's available now for the people who can pirate those.
It might be just me, but if someone's willing to release a paid card/scene for free after a certain period of time, it'd be a dick move to just pirate it, man. It's a show of goodwill in a community that tends to monetize the shit out of these things and I think it's something that should be respected because they could've monetized the shit out of it but decided to take a more reasonable approach and release it for free after making a bit of money instead.

Kuroryu588

Nov 6, 2019
It might be just me, but if someone's willing to release a paid card/scene for free after a certain period of time, it'd be a dick move to just pirate it, man. It's a show of goodwill in a community that tends to monetize the shit out of these things and I think it's something that should be respected because they could've monetized the shit out of it but decided to take a more reasonable approach and release it for free after making a bit of money instead.
i really want his card and willing to pay for it because his card is really good and kinda cheap (5$). But goddamn for some reason i can not make a paypal account with my phone number and i dont have Mastercard or Visa card at the moment. So here i am, begging for it.:HideThePain:

Joxxx123

Aug 10, 2021
Does anyone have this Ryuko Matoi card from this video? I can't find it anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote