[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonbonin

Sep 21, 2023
anyone knows how to fix zero3d scene where he/she uses hq 4k camera? my fps drop so hard.
sorry cant find answers on disc

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Is there a way to check chara cards for missing mods? I swear, I remember doing this but google doesn't provide any answers. Also maybe someone knows the solution for those eyes? The card is from this file host, but doesn't list the creator (can't attach due to size limitations).

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Is there a way to check chara cards for missing mods? I swear, I remember doing this but google doesn't provide any answers. Also maybe someone knows the solution for those eyes? The card is from this file host, but doesn't list the creator (can't attach due to size limitations).
Missing mod warning should be enabled by default, but if they are not then go to plugin settings (F1->Plugin Settings) and type "Sideloader". One of the options should be "Show missing mod warnings".

Alternatively, you should be able to see all missing mods for a given card in KKManager as well, though I can't find any card with missing mod in my game right now so I can't point you exactly where it is. I think it is in the main part of "properties" menu on the right, but it is possible that you may have to expand "Extended Data" or "Parameter" menu.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2022
try this

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Missing mod warning should be enabled by default, but if they are not then go to plugin settings (F1->Plugin Settings) and type "Sideloader". One of the options should be "Show missing mod warnings".

Alternatively, you should be able to see all missing mods for a given card in KKManager as well, though I can't find any card with missing mod in my game right now so I can't point you exactly where it is. I think it is in the main part of "properties" menu on the right, but it is possible that you may have to expand "Extended Data" or "Parameter" menu.
It is, but for some reason it listed only one outfit mod. There wasn't any errors or "outdated" notifications either.

try this
Many thanks, that's a very handy tool.

RATRIX000

Jan 27, 2019
Hello guys, please, someone have these cards from YoshihiroMori?

Status
Not open for further replies.