ArkEmperor

Nov 19, 2019
Anyone have newest archive from Punyuz?
or at least, share this scene?

Puma-san

Jun 27, 2018

Bump, been looking for Punyuz scenes too..

Reactions: Morgion6
Apr 17, 2023
does anyone have like a femdom collection scene data ?

i had collection from a creator from pixiv but he deleted his account and i lost the files

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
does anyone have like a femdom collection scene data ?

i had collection from a creator from pixiv but he deleted his account and i lost the files
What was the name of creator? I have quite a few scenes from pixiv on my drive, maybe I have this creator as well.

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023

Me too, as well as Poison since May (I have one May one but not the other, and I have a June, but not the other, oh well), as well as the very latest dolly one.

I figured someone would post them eventually so I wasn't asking really. But I figured I may as well anyway because regarding punyuz. I never EVER see their name even mentioned on shirataba. Do the Japanese refer to them using hiragana or kanji or something? what do I control-f to stalk that name on there?

Edit:

Actually question regarding the program. Sometimes a cardmaker uses one of the more 'advanced' material/shader things on her clothes. Like instead of shaderforge/main_item or kkus_alpha. They'll use kkusPlusTess_doublefeather_2Mat_wordsIdon'tevennow. Though I think for the purposes of my question kkusPlusTess alone is enough to be an example of my issue.

Anyway on those more advanced shaders, specularlighting seems to be disabled or something even when I max the spec power and make sure that the alpha on it is positive, sometimes, ironically the 'donotusetexspecular' slider does in fact make SOME specular lights appear, but they're still minimal. I tend to like girls wearing high-tech space-suit armor type stuff so specular light kinda fits alot of the time.

Anyway. I notice I CAN add a specular-like effect by using something like (I forget the exactname) 'useHiPowerMaterial' or something. However this setting is not quite the same, it has more of a larger-blob type of specular light than I'm u sed to, AND instead of having a pure white colour, it's often a sunlight yellow type colour, despite me not being able to find a yellow texture anywhere in the material editor, or the clothing settings.

How do I either use the 'normal' specular lights in such a setting, OR, adjust the 'hipower' whatever one so it's not yellow (or whatever colour instead of pure white)

Last edited:

Tom Staminik

Jun 2, 2019
Can anyone help me find this mod? I checked better repack mod website and it doesn't have it.
The card in question:
thank you so much for helping!
1700007613355.png
1700007576215.png

Status
Not open for further replies.