Apr 4, 2022
Anyone have punyuz scenes?

koizxcvb

Jul 9, 2023
Anyone have punyuz scenes?

punyuz

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
hey guys, does anyone have the mod for this vrchat maya card? it seems like the author removed the mod at some point and some people might have it since it was either sold or just distributed about a year ago, i mean even was posted on bepis for some reason (thanks whoever did that lol) but they did NOT post a mod which is tragic af

1700043147976.png
make no mistake though this is NOT the card by which doesnt appear to have a headmod in it (to me anyway)

it looks like made the mod and maybe the card too
theres a few people who posted screenshots with that card such as and this person called

some digging into the mods for this card shows me that it indeed does use a head mod but no author which sucks

1700043075636.png

anyway i hope someone can help since its rare for a card like this to be distributed, usually these are completely private

Apr 17, 2023
What was the name of creator? I have quite a few scenes from pixiv on my drive, maybe I have this creator as well.
he was japanese i cant get his name because he deleted his account he had a lot of animated scenes and he used to show the animations using Fate characters... i'd like to check the scenes you have if you don't mind

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
he was japanese i cant get his name because he deleted his account he had a lot of animated scenes and he used to show the animations using Fate characters... i'd like to check the scenes you have if you don't mind
To be honest, animated scenes using Fate characters doesn't really ring any bell, though I've been downloading scenes from Pixiv for more than three years so it may not be too surprising.
Unfortunately, that's 15k images, across 500 folders and 120 Gb so I don't have any way to show them to you. Still, I went through the folders with japanese names and I didn't find anything that even vaguely resembled Fate or femdom.

Reactions: KuronshinZX
Apr 17, 2023
To be honest, animated scenes using Fate characters doesn't really ring any bell, though I've been downloading scenes from Pixiv for more than three years so it may not be too surprising.
Unfortunately, that's 15k images, across 500 folders and 120 Gb so I don't have any way to show them to you. Still, I went through the folders with japanese names and I didn't find anything that even vaguely resembled Fate or femdom.
oh cool np thanks for the answer dude

Sep 21, 2021
Does anyone have new Aumi's Naga and Scarlet cards?

guaneimessi

Jan 10, 2022

according to author, someone shared his card so he close the distribution, can someone in this forum have these two?
He said if you DM him he will give his card for free, as long as you're not completely inactive in pixiv. I've successfully got a few from him too.

His latest post did not say anything about never distribute again.

Reactions: ganyuisbae

cobrathb

Apr 28, 2022
He said if you DM him he will give his card for free, as long as you're not completely inactive in pixiv. I've successfully got a few from him too.

His latest post did not say anything about never distribute again.
only new cards can be obtained via DM but for the specific old one like these cards i want, he refuses to send cuz like i mention above, someone shared those cards with no permission
i already tried asking tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote