[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

allenddd

Jan 6, 2021
Here :

2 and 3 Here :

np, yeah you can put an expiration date on gigafile links, so they usually dont stay up for more than a week

Have a shitty internet rn, cant upload heavy files, but this link is still up :

I dont remember if this is the most recent updated though, didnt check it.

Some of your links are free version (4,7,8,9) so they can be dl direcly. I think others also want some of his paid versions, here what ive got :

I dont think that there are specific mods

I havent checked everything you listed but almost all from Kyonko can be found, some of Ltsuki and Hatoko too, few of ldki and very few of def and earthship too

Dont have a lot of time atm, i didnt check everything, i especially uploaded what i could have quickly and which was not heavy, i also didnt bundle the mods/cards/overlay in rar but at least there should be everything specific in (except common mods that can be found easily)
May i ask reup the Ldki's link agan?

MaxSuva

Jun 7, 2019
who has a scene card from HARADA No. 272? please share.

azulai

Nov 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix the bug when you replace a character in an animated scene and the facial expressions don't work?
I use the timeline single files.
Select the original girl, open the timeline, click single files, put a name and save.
Change the girl, select her, load the file. Sometimes you need to play the scene and stop and load the single file.
timeline.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote