[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolguy713

Aug 31, 2019
A little on the niche side but does anyone have Tower of Fantasy cards from this guy?

KuronshinZX

Oct 2, 2020
To be honest, animated scenes using Fate characters doesn't really ring any bell, though I've been downloading scenes from Pixiv for more than three years so it may not be too surprising.
Unfortunately, that's 15k images, across 500 folders and 120 Gb so I don't have any way to show them to you. Still, I went through the folders with japanese names and I didn't find anything that even vaguely resembled Fate or femdom.
I'm on the same SIDE, 130 GB, and also 3 years, i think we should both do a Big virtual folder lol i don't think i can keep saving everything anymore soon

Reactions: lahatiel

Stadixm

Nov 13, 2018
Recently solved an issue about kodoki's yelan scene missing mod Connat: YOUSHU Monster (场场) , the origin mod name should be [鼬鼠]龙蜥触手 , or reuploaded by DeepDive565 , . If the mod was installed but still showed missing in Studio, try open manifest.xml and change <guid>youshu 怪物(场景) </guid> to <guid>youshu 怪物(场景)</guid>(remove the blank). Just noting if anyone meets the same problem.
Also bumping for Special UndercOver Unit's yuzuriha.

Zerey

Jul 4, 2023
Does anyone have Topaz card from Makise? I downloaded the pack from krampus but Topaz is the only card that is missing.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.