[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

abom000111

Dec 17, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie, currently I'm having a problem of wanting to make my breasts bigger, but when I put on a shirt, my breasts shrink, only when I take off the shirt do my breasts look like I want. I edited it from an existing tag. thanks everyone.

gaud

Oct 29, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie, currently I'm having a problem of wanting to make my breasts bigger, but when I put on a shirt, my breasts shrink, only when I take off the shirt do my breasts look like I want. I edited it from an existing tag. thanks everyone.
in the character maker -> push up tab (it's probably named like that or sth similar) -> play with the options, you can enable/disable "pushup", you can adjust the values to your liking etc, it a nice feature that allows you to for example change shape when wearing bra

Jul 18, 2022

Can anyone please upload these scenes?

ginga114514

Oct 18, 2023
Anyone has Yukime and Claire Kagenou card?thanks

abom000111

Dec 17, 2022
in the character maker -> push up tab (it's probably named like that or sth similar) -> play with the options, you can enable/disable "pushup", you can adjust the values to your liking etc, it a nice feature that allows you to for example change shape when wearing bra
ty brooo <3

Status
Not open for further replies.