[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Does anyone have these mods for the Xion cards from the archive?
You should head over to and check there. Like really thorough. Most of it should be in there.
And because the based bratvas over at vk have brought some unexpected treasures and that makes me happy imma help you lazy chumps today only. Its not like you could copy/paste the mod names into a search engine and try your luck first and foremost. Kids wanting to be spoonfed left and right.
Anyway. Some of those things are also here
Or here for starters.
Also: unexpected updates and a new archive tomorrow.
Edit: Or ask him yourself
Another Edit: Afaik he also posts on the official KK discord. so you could also check there
Last edit: When all of the above mentioned methods fail, just download the actual xion collection from the archives and get most of the mods that way.

Last edited:

kyaeru

Mar 11, 2023
You should head over to and check there. Like really thorough. Most of it should be in there.
And because the based bratvas over at vk have brought some unexpected treasures and that makes me happy imma help you lazy chumps today only. Its not like you could copy/paste the mod names into a search engine and try your luck first and foremost. Kids wanting to be spoonfed left and right.
Anyway. Some of those things are also here
Or here for starters.
Also: unexpected updates and a new archive tomorrow.
Edit: Or ask him yourself
Another Edit: Afaik he also posts on the official KK discord. so you could also check there
Last edit: When all of the above mentioned methods fail, just download the actual xion collection from the archives and get most of the mods that way.
wouldd a treasure map be left for us to find?

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
wouldd a treasure map be left for us to find?
Already dropped it off but im in a good mood so here stopfile slash d slash 9c6PrJ

Regarding kiyoubi mods in general: i uploaded the modfolder of the xion archive below, download ends in 1 day or smth. Several of them are in there.

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
IS IT YOU? SAVIOR MUHAMMAD AVDOL?

YES I AM!

here is the password: Slothlion3751
to add on this legend's help, here's all the cards since they started using passwords, BASEcally less than SIXTY-FOUR of them:
c3RvcGZpbGUvSFUwOEpO
pw is BASEcally less than SIXTY-FOUR characters: dGhlIHNpdGUgd2UncmUgaW4=
sorry about the overcomplication but i'd rather not get found out
thanks to the quoted user for inspiring me to start sharing
and thanks to everyone who does their best to share content in here
o7

Status
Not open for further replies.