All the previous links are dead, and the kemono only links to a now dead fanbox

LiS7x

Jul 26, 2019
anyone have this guy SD ?
or chara cards author

Last edited:

Fact Shira

Jul 7, 2017
The Ship has arrived at port. Get ya fresh loot ya landlubbers.
stopfile/9c6PrJ
Edit: Still have 33 unanswered dms. Im sorry to those who i still didnt reply to, keep forgetting it and hopefully gonna get around to it soon. Focusing on my fiancee and stuff other than the curation process is atm better for my freaking sanity.
Moving forward, i will be keeping the whole curation update process at a bare minimum for the time being; which translates to: updates still gonna happen but only once or twice a month.
I wont be active here to point people towards the archives when most of them are too fucking lazy to use the search function or read the previous freaking page. Its all so tiresome. Its all so tiresome and honestly no longer worth my time.
Another thing is the current influx of beggars paired with barely anyone new stepping up to shoulder some of the leakers work.
Current active leakers are a tiny minority compared to the tidal wave of constant begging posts and its not fun at all to drown in a see of "want this" "gimme dat" etc.
Most of you beggars are even too fucking stingy to pay a few bucks and share some of the stuff that gets req a lot.
Because to be frank here: im not rich. Like not at all. But I still fork over the duobloons and pay 7 paywallers to share with the community.
I guess the spirit of take something and give something back is a relic of times long gone for the majority.
Rant over.
Thank you very much! I recently updated all my mods with KKmanager since I didn't know it deleted them

Status
Not open for further replies.