[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furken3145

Aug 10, 2020
Untitled.png

Do you guys know what causing this problem. Most of the other characters also looks like this or running around nude or hairless. I have all the necessary overlays and mods but ı don't know what to do. Characters shown well and complete in character creation but in game they are look like that picture.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2022
Thanks for the list, but I think I worded my request poorly, my bad. I was intending to ask if anyone has a link to HC's scene and character collections, because I recall seeing one somewhere in this thread but can't find it due to it being buried under many new posts in this thread.

Krakenzzz

Dec 16, 2022
Hello, I'm Tobi.
But at the same time I'm using lot more names, so You can basicly ignore my name :)

I think I could assume that what You refer to is either gloss effect on legs or Skin details.
Next time when You ask question it would be appreciated if You specify exactly what is reference of Your question.

The better You write Your question the better answer You will recive, so it's worth - i guess.

I will assume that You refer to gloss, as it's especially visible on the picture.
Way to achieve it is many, especially good method is by using KKUTS and/or KKUSS.
1) KKUTS High Color
2) KKUTS High Color Mask
3) KKUSS + PointLight in Chara Studio
This is the ultimate pack to manipulate glossines on the skin in Koikatsu.
KKUSS have special Spec that makes things blinks a lot and creates very sharp gloss, see Yourself:
View attachment 3108171

In this scene I intentonally reduced Directional Light to .88 so dim
Light a little so You can easly see Gloss, it also have similar skin color
To scene You are referencing to

View attachment 3108172 First, add KKUTS as Your main material, then duplicate it and replace
duplicate with KKUSS_Alpha, set Alpha slider to 0 and then play with
SpecularPower, You want to add few point lights in the scene like I have.

Depends where You place Point Lights You will get highlights in different positions.
To add Point Light go ( Add -> Map Lights -> Pick PointLight or SpotLight )

View attachment 3108202
Ofc. everything is matter of settings You gonna use.
But basicly effects like that are Specular and High Light settings in Materials.

View attachment 3108207
Sorry, can I ask you another question?
I tried to make it as shiny as the picture but maybe it doesn't look as wet as the side picture and the shape of the belly
1700774728547.png 1700774772588.png

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Thanks for the list, but I think I worded my request poorly, my bad. I was intending to ask if anyone has a link to HC's scene and character collections, because I recall seeing one somewhere in this thread but can't find it due to it being buried under many new posts in this thread.
Hongcha Scene Collection 1-142

gamass117

Jan 30, 2020
i will likely subscribe to fgmz within a week, so if theres cards from them that arent in the archives yet that you would like to have, let me know, or if someone wants to compile a list of missing cards in general i can try to get all of those too then

Reactions: lajiya

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Does anyone have Zhezhicheny's 暗御津羽 card?
This card was not found on kemono.su.

View attachment 3109855
Oddly, this card was not posted on their Patreon. However, a swimsuit version of the same character WAS posted last month and the coordinates/zipmod is available.

Not really willing to spend 5 extra yuan for it, so I've packed the coordinate and zipmod in with the aforementioned swimsuit for your convenience. You may find it in エッチ〇〇鳶_-_暗御津羽.7z in the following link

For everyone else...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone know where to get ? or who made it? or maybe another alternative?
I've checked here, on KK discord, pixiv, bepis and even on kemono but found nothing

Not sure if I'm just typing the wrong thing, or there hasn't been one released to the public yet

Mar 29, 2022
Does anyone have a collection of scenes to make renders with please ? Not talking about scenes with timelines but regular scene coordinates of all kinds like "slice of life", sex scenes, stylish scenes etc

itsabaseball3

Aug 26, 2021
View attachment 3112867

Do you guys know what causing this problem. Most of the other characters also looks like this or running around nude or hairless. I have all the necessary overlays and mods but ı don't know what to do. Characters shown well and complete in character creation but in game they are look like that picture.
not sure how the character originally looks like, but i think getting and using the forcehighpoly plugin should make it work.

if you have the betterrepack, it's in the "[optionial] mods" folder

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry, can I ask you another question?
I tried to make it as shiny as the picture but maybe it doesn't look as wet as the side picture and the shape of the belly
what you refer as the "shape of the belly" is just skin overlays. Yours doesn't have one from what I see

Reactions: Krakenzzz

triggerz

May 15, 2017
The link has expired,Can you please update it
Just go here:
'cause they're a hoe that uses passwords.
You guys seemed to like OCD Edition so much I decided to just stick with that theme from now on.
(Plus I don't gotta upload two 6GB+ files each oopdate :KEK: )

Here's in this update for those who wish to just download the new card~
If you have any new cards when they get released, send 'em here or in a DM and I will reupload accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.