[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Hmmm... I don't think I've seen it around. On the other hand, it does almost feel like an edit of one of freely distributed outfits (check their bio for a link to a Mega). Particularly one of the exercise outfits. I'm probably totally off the mark, but if you're willing to do some editing on one of the aforementioned outfits I think something similar could be managed without too much trouble.
yeah I might try editing one of those instead, and if it doesn't work out I guess I'll just look through all the clothing mods I have till I see something that resembles the top

that being said, didn't know this mega existed, most of the coordinates here were nice and I took most of them too :KEK:

Reactions: naki.ata

yeah05

Jul 5, 2023
View attachment 3112867

Do you guys know what causing this problem. Most of the other characters also looks like this or running around nude or hairless. I have all the necessary overlays and mods but ı don't know what to do. Characters shown well and complete in character creation but in game they are look like that picture.
change KK_ForceHighPoly partial to full

LeeShiufeng

May 8, 2021
Anybody keep ImSayaa34's koikatsu scene?
Especially two Nino Nakano:

I appreciate your kindly help.

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Sorry, can I ask you another question?
I tried to make it as shiny as the picture but maybe it doesn't look as wet as the side picture and the shape of the belly
Hello again, I'm Chaos.

Like I mentioned in my previous post everything is matter of settings You use on Your scene.
- KKUTS High Color ( change in Material Editor )
- KKUSS Specular ( change in Material Editor )
- Directional Lightning ( change in System -> Lightning )
- PointLight Position and strength ( Change in "Anim" - point light must be selected )
PointLight have 2 settings
- Strength - which tells how much light influence area
- Range - which tells how far light influence
In case of Specular like on picture You linked, it could be created for example with few SMALL lights
Small lights produce small speculars, big lights produce big speculars

Their position relative to character is also important
KKUSS with pointlight behind character will make "Blink" effect on edges
KKUSS with pointlight in front of the character will make "High Color" effect on body

In case of picture You linked I would say 2/3 point lights with very sharp KKUSS Specular settings
- 1 or 2 small point lights near her leg ( one above knee other near thigh )
- 1 small point light near her boobs

Also,
I have noticed that Your Specular is especially "blurry" on Your pictures
It may be due to settings You used by also due to NormalMap You are using

Normal Map is making huge difference, see for Yourself: ( Zoom closer to see actual details )
dasw.png

I'm not owner of these NormalMaps and original creator of them have them paid...
I hope nobody gonna re-upload his work for free... but his user Pixiv ID is: 42013732
He created NormalMaps I'm using and in my opinion those are one of the best...

It is possible that author of picture You uploaded also is using that guy NormalMaps as well...
They are the best and 4k, very well made... but like I said they are paid on his Pixiv.

Render-2023-11-23-14-59-522.png Render-2023-11-23-16-54-352.png

Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
Does anyone have any tips for Krampus archive because my English is not my first language so I'm not sure if I'm solving the riddle right and I don't know what to do with the stopfile

Status
Not open for further replies.