[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Does anyone have any tips for Krampus archive because my English is not my first language so I'm not sure if I'm solving the riddle right and I don't know what to do with the stopfile
English isnt my first language either.

so what is mark?
Why can't anyone share the card if it has a mark?
They add something to the card (examples: different sliders barely noticeable, watermarks on overlays etc.) so if the cards are leaked and some assclown is snitching to paywaller, he then can most likely figure out who did it. And nobody wants that.
If someone does it, and it did happen before it goes like this: collecting the cards over a certain amount of time (a year or smth), unsub and drop all of them at the same time after a while.

Hello, anyone have cards from Hido , if you have please share
And this applies to every begposter wanting cards released after a day: Patience is a fucking virtue. It will get leaked eventually. Just show some curtesy towards the people providing the goodies and stop demanding things asap.

Last edited:

Superdooper224

Nov 7, 2023
Check my latest post lad

Edit: Cheers to the crewmates who provided some of the wenches i was looking for. Gonna drop a few dubloons soon to aquire more of them. Look forward to it.
I can't believe I had to go on a REAL Pirate's Hunt for the Holy Treasure! xD

Truth be told, when I saw the Treasures, they were a little sketchy... I thought there would be booby traps or something... but then the pieces started to form together, and I GOT IT!

Thank you so much for this wonderful hunt, Captain. I have never had this much fun in years! <3
The puzzles and hints were amazing to solve. It got my Brain working again, haha!

1700818074915.png

satsukiKoto

Aug 18, 2023
Oddly, this card was not posted on their Patreon. However, a swimsuit version of the same character WAS posted last month and the coordinates/zipmod is available.

Not really willing to spend 5 extra yuan for it, so I've packed the coordinate and zipmod in with the aforementioned swimsuit for your convenience. You may find it in エッチ〇〇鳶_-_暗御津羽.7z in the following link

For everyone else...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for this
If you sub him on patreon, maybe you can sent him a message and ask him.
Maybe he forget to post it on patreon.

Last edited:

Vash56

Jun 29, 2022
The eyes and hair of both Pyra and Mythra looks like in , but the body / material was probably edited by whoever took that screenshot.
Alternatively, you can try V-kris cards: and (that one you have to export from scene, or look for a direct release of the card somewhere on his kemono). I think their bodies look a bit more like the one from screenshot, though it is probably all subjective.

If you want the version from screenshot then that's the first time I see it, but if you want the original then here it is:
Tysm

hamsteranal69

Nov 23, 2019
00010-34017310142.png
虚子/KYONKO/KYOSHI
(NOVEMBER 2023 UPDATE)
All Cards + Mods/Dependencies

Latest HF Patch and updated sideloader mods required for maximum compatibility.

DOWNLOAD (MAR 2023 - NOV 2023):

DOWNLOAD (MAR 2022 - MAR 2023):

:BootyTime:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.