[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaubuto

Oct 29, 2022
So I was checking my scenario character in story. The teacher which I edit become weird in body shape. I change it to other type body but the weird shape is still there. How to fix it?

Buubs

Feb 7, 2020
Hello, don't know if this is the right place to ask this but here we go (I already asked KK discord but no answer :( ). Characters that use xukmi and KKUTS shaders appear very bright in some studio scenes unless I revert them to their original shaders. How can I fix this ?

HrShR12

Sep 27, 2021
Hi, does anyone have Yumi card from this guy?

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
anyone have this outfit? View attachment 3115363
Not sure which one that is specifically but...
from

Hello, don't know if this is the right place to ask this but here we go (I already asked KK discord but no answer :( ). Characters that use xukmi and KKUTS shaders appear very bright in some studio scenes unless I revert them to their original shaders. How can I fix this ?
Going to assume you mean they look like this:
1700855830895.png

The solution I've found for Xukmi is to go to Material Editor for the Body and Face and adjust the CustomAmbient color. For KKUTS I have to tweak BaseColor then play with the 1st and 2nd ShadeColor until it looks alright.
1700857107591.png 1700857311458.png

Also helps to tweak or turn off Bloom under System->Scene Effects

I imagine this isn't solving the core issue, though. I only really arrived at these half-baked "solutions" through fucking around with sliders and colors until something changed haha. Perhaps someone better versed in shader manipulation like the ever-knowledgeable Tobi/Chaos can chime in with a real solution.

Also Ushiro Noa card by and Hayase Yuuka card by . Scene by .

or can anyone do a zip containing all of cetol's koikatsu cards?
Captn Krampus' Archives. Look around a bit and you shall find it, uppercase letters are your friend, and when you find the opposite of stop, you shall be able to proceed to your destonation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.