[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhonppsanti1

Nov 2, 2018
Hi! Please please, anyone have this mod? i try to look at the console but it seems that the mod owner in pixiv closed his account. Please help
anis.png

Topadar

Jan 13, 2023
Does Someone have a Xhion24 card collection?
If you're looking for the taimanin ones, kemono has most of them (rinko, asagi, shiranui and shizuru), whereas you can find uehara rin on bepis (you can actually find all 5 of them on bepis, uploaded by the same person)

I don't know if he ever published yukikaze or sakura as cards, he shows them in pixiv posts but they don't seem to be available on gumroad.

That said, I'm going to ask too if anyone has any other of xhion24 cards.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Hi! Please please, anyone have this mod? i try to look at the console but it seems that the mod owner in pixiv closed his account. Please help
View attachment 3119093
You can find most mods by just googling "Koikatsu mods name of mod":

(called "Wireframe glasses").

TeddyBaba_

Jan 17, 2022
Does any one have latest ABCEEFG - Kawasaki Hiyori card, i know it will be released after 1 month for public and i tried to sub him on patreon but my country not accepting patreon transactions. Please

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
Kurumi Tokisaki seems to be a really popular girl to make cards of. But I only know of one person who included her 'fake inverse' outfit as seen here:

Anyone have that card (with the outfit if it's seperate), or possibly know of anyone else who made a version of Kurumi which includes that outfit? Also, google translate says the creator name is 'moon wind', but I've never seen a 'moon wind' mentioned on shirataba or whatever. Is there a better translation name for tha tperson I can stalk in hopes of finding the card myself eventually? The closest I know is moonlight, and they make scene files, not girls (I think it was moonlight, regardless, it's a scene file person).

Does anybody know why this happens when I change characters in some scenes? This is from the most recent Hongcha scene, b tw.
I'm no expert but I think that SOMETIMES happens because Character A is pushing/pulling character B, and character B is groping a part of character A, so when you remove one character completely, the body parts that are supposed to be moved/groped by the other character goes into hyperspace.

Or similar, lets say character B is groping character A's shoulder-wings. But your replacement character doesn't have shoulder wings, and everything below is supposed to move according to this new non-existent body part.

I'd listen to other comments on how to fix it, but I would imagine that is why something like that may happen.

samring

Jul 17, 2023
BLACK-さん :
:

milf card
Does anyone have it?

Reactions: TokyoD

satsukiKoto

Aug 18, 2023
Kurumi Tokisaki seems to be a really popular girl to make cards of. But I only know of one person who included her 'fake inverse' outfit as seen here:

Anyone have that card (with the outfit if it's seperate), or possibly know of anyone else who made a version of Kurumi which includes that outfit? Also, google translate says the creator name is 'moon wind', but I've never seen a 'moon wind' mentioned on shirataba or whatever. Is there a better translation name for tha tperson I can stalk in hopes of finding the card myself eventually? The closest I know is moonlight, and they make scene files, not girls (I think it was moonlight, regardless, it's a scene file person).

I'm no expert but I think that SOMETIMES happens because Character A is pushing/pulling character B, and character B is groping a part of character A, so when you remove one character completely, the body parts that are supposed to be moved/groped by the other character goes into hyperspace.

Or similar, lets say character B is groping character A's shoulder-wings. But your replacement character doesn't have shoulder wings, and everything below is supposed to move according to this new non-existent body part.

I'd listen to other comments on how to fix it, but I would imagine that is why something like that may happen.
From what I know, He never release his Kurumi card.
I have seen kurumi model with that outfit but no one port it to koi except him.

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
I was able to find the makise card list on captn krumpus archive on gofile. But its missing the specific card im looking for. Is topaz in the archive you made? or can you see if you can get it?
How fucking hard is it to check the forums?? Last spoonfed for a while https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-koikatu-card-sharing-request-thread.75103/post-12272915

Aside from that i have to remind ya rapscallions again to stop requesting access on the profile. Too lazy to search the forums? Tough luck knave.

The treasure storage is already overflowing yet again. So the ship is on its way to the port, expected arrival in 6 hours at the minimum.
Some stuff got rearranged, cleaned & polished etc. Long story short, ya scallywags should know the freaking deal by now.
Lastly: Anyone got bounty to add the evergrowing pile of plunder? Let me know.
Short Update: The sea is a harsh mistress, we expect to arrive in 9 hours.

Last edited:

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
BLACK-さん :
:

milf card
Does anyone have it?
Here is the character from moonlight's scene:

As for the other one, I've searched far and wide the pixiv and kemono of BLACK-さん, but I didn't find any proof that he has released it, aside from a promise to do so in comment under and that makes me terribly sad. More often than not, whenever I found a MILF character I like (like the Hido ones), they doesn't seem to be released at all. :(

blackx151

Jun 10, 2023
Does anyone know where the Shigure Ui card in this scene came from? I've been looking for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.