[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
who has this card? please share
To the best of my knowledge, that specific card hasn't leaked.

There are some good, free cards of her available on Pixiv and Bepis. The attached is a card of her from a different paywaller.

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Arr me hearties, the captain has actually a request. I know shocking! It happens though: This fox/harpy lady, whathefuckeveritis, this fine woman shall be brought to my chambers!! And this fox lady, in that outfit aswell
Kudos to any scallywag that can deliver these wenches to my ship!

Last edited:

kurokyosuke

May 16, 2021
Does anyone have Ldki's Fubuki, Okayu, Botan, Suisei, Mio, and Miko cards from this year?
The ones in the Archives seem to be the older ones from last year.

Zerey

Jul 4, 2023
does anyone know who is author of this scene ?
I can't remember exactly who is the author but if you want the scene here it is (this is exactly the one I downloaded time ago):

Does anyone have Topaz card from Makise? I downloaded the pack from Krampus but Topaz is the only card that is missing.

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: BARISTAR

Suika626

Oct 30, 2023
Arr me hearties, the captain has actually a request. I know shocking! It happens though: This fox/harpy lady, whathefuckeveritis, this fine woman shall be brought to my chambers!! And this fox lady, in that outfit aswell
Got silver:
I have seen the base one laying around the card share site

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
does anyone know who is author of this scene ?
I can't remember exactly who is the author but if you want the scene here it is (this is exactly the one I downloaded time ago):
Author is called , he distributes all his stuff for free. he provided a link to library on a Mega that contains most of his stuff all in one place.

Reactions: yeen2et

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
Does Charastudio not have some kind of render video function? I can't find it. But I want one because the playback often has some choppy moments, which... well its not my pc. I can run doom eternal on ultra nightmare and ray tracing on with 200fps. chara studio though? I nearly always get these 10fps spikes in an otherwise smooth playback.

Sergiolx

Sep 21, 2018
Here ya go cap, I've got half of what ya ordered!
Edit* Added the base card as well seeing as how Suika already had ye covered

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.