[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Does anybody knows the creator of Pyra and Mythra model and where I can download it at? I know QXDT (from pixiv) have created this scene, but I couldn't find a character file. Someone said that I should check Bepis or Discord, but still I couldn't find one like this.
The eyes and hair of both Pyra and Mythra looks like in , but the body / material was probably edited by whoever took that screenshot.
Alternatively, you can try V-kris cards: and (that one you have to export from scene, or look for a direct release of the card somewhere on his kemono). I think their bodies look a bit more like the one from screenshot, though it is probably all subjective.

Does anyone know the creator of this scene? having no luck finding it.
If you want the version from screenshot then that's the first time I see it, but if you want the original then here it is:

Aug 11, 2022
The eyes and hair of both Pyra and Mythra looks like in , but the body / material was probably edited by whoever took that screenshot.
Alternatively, you can try V-kris cards: and (that one you have to export from scene, or look for a direct release of the card somewhere on his kemono). I think their bodies look a bit more like the one from screenshot, though it is probably all subjective.

If you want the version from screenshot then that's the first time I see it, but if you want the original then here it is:
Not too sure if the eyes look the same. The location of the white circle in the eyes are different for the left eye, not too sure if the location changes based on the location of the light source, but I think it's a different model from Azmo tbh.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Not too sure if the eyes look the same. The location of the white circle in the eyes are different for the left eye, not too sure if the location changes based on the location of the light source, but I think it's a different model from Azmo tbh.
Well, I'm not going to argue, but to be honest to me it just looks like another small edit by whoever made that screenshot. The iris seems to be same type (although the one on screenshot looks larger), same for eyelashes. Hair is obviously the same (aside from applied shaders / edits to material), but that isn't too surprising - I doubt there is too many different mods with Pyra's hair.

I think that most creators apply small changes like that to the cards they use in order to make them match perfectly their preferences. Also, if you will check some from that that QXDT guy then you will notice that those match the Azmo characters much more closely. He probably used them before making his own edits.

nanasea

Aug 11, 2023
Does anyone have Zhezhicheny's 暗御津羽 card?
This card was not found on kemono.su.

112715030_p0_master1200.jpg

wegpo11

Jan 29, 2023
Hello there's any chance somebody got mekeni cards?

I was seraching here and anywhere else but couldn't find anything, im going wild.

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
god damn i would love those cards
take your pick I guess? unless there's and oddly specific reason why it HAS to be the ones in the Screenshot. You can just edit it, so it matches what you want.

• Angry
Reactions: Protoboy122

sdgdgdg

Nov 22, 2023
hey guys, does anyone have the mod for this vrchat maya card? it seems like the author removed the mod at some point and some people might have it since it was either sold or just distributed about a year ago, i mean even was posted on bepis for some reason (thanks whoever did that lol) but they did NOT post a mod which is tragic af

View attachment 3088060
make no mistake though this is NOT the card by which doesnt appear to have a headmod in it (to me anyway)

it looks like made the mod and maybe the card too
theres a few people who posted screenshots with that card such as and this person called

some digging into the mods for this card shows me that it indeed does use a head mod but no author which sucks

View attachment 3088058

anyway i hope someone can help since its rare for a card like this to be distributed, usually these are completely private
Please tell me what software you are using ,thanks!

CharliePowers

Sep 28, 2022
Here you go
By chance you have more content from the creator?. Normally I wouldn't ask for something so out of the blue but this is the first time I've seen something from this author.

update: I discovered that the author had given away free cards, here I share.
On the other hand I also discovered that the author has quite normal prices, so if no one shares between now and my next payment I will share some

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.