[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krakenzzz

Dec 16, 2022
Hello, I'm Tobi.
But at the same time I'm using lot more names, so You can basicly ignore my name :)

I think I could assume that what You refer to is either gloss effect on legs or Skin details.
Next time when You ask question it would be appreciated if You specify exactly what is reference of Your question.

The better You write Your question the better answer You will recive, so it's worth - i guess.

I will assume that You refer to gloss, as it's especially visible on the picture.
Way to achieve it is many, especially good method is by using KKUTS and/or KKUSS.
1) KKUTS High Color
2) KKUTS High Color Mask
3) KKUSS + PointLight in Chara Studio
This is the ultimate pack to manipulate glossines on the skin in Koikatsu.
KKUSS have special Spec that makes things blinks a lot and creates very sharp gloss, see Yourself:
View attachment 3108171

In this scene I intentonally reduced Directional Light to .88 so dim
Light a little so You can easly see Gloss, it also have similar skin color
To scene You are referencing to

View attachment 3108172 First, add KKUTS as Your main material, then duplicate it and replace
duplicate with KKUSS_Alpha, set Alpha slider to 0 and then play with
SpecularPower, You want to add few point lights in the scene like I have.

Depends where You place Point Lights You will get highlights in different positions.
To add Point Light go ( Add -> Map Lights -> Pick PointLight or SpotLight )

View attachment 3108202
Ofc. everything is matter of settings You gonna use.
But basicly effects like that are Specular and High Light settings in Materials.

View attachment 3108207
You will have to use material editor - for the reminder of the process i will assume you know how to.
-get a body template for overlay (you can do this by clicking 'get body overlay template' in skin overlays)
-slap whatever logo or stuff you wish to use for glow either in photoshop or something else and make sure to save only the part you wish for glow and export as png
-go to material editor and click on the body section
-then click on 'copy material' which will create a duplicate of the body section
-import your edited image/png that you wish to use for glow
-in the shader part of the body section make sure to select 'Shader Forge/main_StandardMDK_studio' as your shader
-use the sliders below to get the result of your liking and WALA

Hope this helps.
Explanation probably could use some work but give it a try.
Thanks for your help

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Hello,
May I know if someone possess some Lesbian Scenes?
Regardless of type, animated or static and quality, bad or good - all kinds are desired.

No pressure ofc.
Thank You.

( please ping me or something, as I'm not visiting this location too often )
Try this user on Pixiv: 27249555 - Leon
As far as Pixiv goes, there is also (who focus mainly on yuri) and who mainly focus on yuri and solo scenes.

nerdgasmic

Jul 31, 2021
hay is the treasure from "stopfile" the same as the caps from the sig? I have not figured it out lmao. I tried the caps on every link -.- I keep getting this file does not exist.

aassaa!!

Jul 23, 2023
lightxanxer、投稿: 12267443、メンバー: 4096834 said:
このシーンの作者が誰なのか知っている人はいますか?

[/引用]

Reactions: lightxanxer

nerdgasmic

Jul 31, 2021
instead of a red light, think of the green light
I got that. I just have not figured out the riddle of captn krampus's sig other than the caps. There is another archive other than stopfile or am i wrong?

No idea what to do with

"With sharpened hooks and powder dry
From ageless lips comes our battle cry
And if they fight then they’ve been told
From their corpse we’ll take what’s owed
And when they’re dead and the battle’s through;

They’ll rise again and join the crew!"

Sil3nce

Dec 14, 2017
I got that. I just have not figured out the riddle of captn krampus's sig other than the caps. There is another archive other than stopfile or am i wrong?

No idea what to do with

"With sharpened hooks and powder dry
From ageless lips comes our battle cry
And if they fight then they’ve been told
From their corpse we’ll take what’s owed
And when they’re dead and the battle’s through;

They’ll rise again and join the crew!"
In short, he said it himself, look back towards the past
in lies the treasure you seek

nerdgasmic

Jul 31, 2021
In short, he said it himself, look back towards the past
in lies the treasure you seek
I have been trying to figure this out for 3 hours and i dont even know if everything has already been uploaded to "stopfile" or if this is something else. i guess i am done for today. i did find a post where a mod actually said not to encrypt links so i dont even know why this still needs to be so hard... If it was just stopfile this whole time then i wasted my time on an old riddle lol.

And honestly these people have no legal claim for charging money for any of this as charging money goes against koikatsu's tos lmao.

Well thanks for everyone's time. Hopefully the archive situation will be made easier later.

Last edited:

waiwai7998

May 27, 2023
Dose anyone have higashi543119 Skirk and RuanMei card?

Hunter501

Sep 23, 2023
Really sorry about this, but does anybody know the original creator of this scene and potentially where to get it, i wasted too much time already trying to find it, any help is appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.