Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 3108099
cetol topaz
What's the problem?
Missing mod does not appear.
If the hair's on the ground, see quoted post:
Still not solved on my side for some reason.

Edit: Nevermind found the reason. For those that are still having problems after installing the plugins in the link: you might have also installed the KKS plugins from Cetol's original post. Remove the KKS ones and you should be good.

Otherwise, I have no idea.

Reactions: Pqcon

kurogx

May 27, 2020
Dose anyone have yimeng's elaina card?

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Guys, how to make material like that ?
help me pls :(
Hello, I'm Tobi.
But at the same time I'm using lot more names, so You can basicly ignore my name :)

I think I could assume that what You refer to is either gloss effect on legs or Skin details.
Next time when You ask question it would be appreciated if You specify exactly what is reference of Your question.

The better You write Your question the better answer You will recive, so it's worth - i guess.

I will assume that You refer to gloss, as it's especially visible on the picture.
Way to achieve it is many, especially good method is by using KKUTS and/or KKUSS.
1) KKUTS High Color
2) KKUTS High Color Mask
3) KKUSS + PointLight in Chara Studio
This is the ultimate pack to manipulate glossines on the skin in Koikatsu.
KKUSS have special Spec that makes things blinks a lot and creates very sharp gloss, see Yourself:
q1.png

In this scene I intentonally reduced Directional Light to .88 so dim
Light a little so You can easly see Gloss, it also have similar skin color
To scene You are referencing to

q12.png First, add KKUTS as Your main material, then duplicate it and replace
duplicate with KKUSS_Alpha, set Alpha slider to 0 and then play with
SpecularPower, You want to add few point lights in the scene like I have.

Depends where You place Point Lights You will get highlights in different positions.
To add Point Light go ( Add -> Map Lights -> Pick PointLight or SpotLight )

qw1.png
Ofc. everything is matter of settings You gonna use.
But basicly effects like that are Specular and High Light settings in Materials.

Render-2023-11-20-13-56-04.png

Hftcfnfzn

Sep 1, 2023
Does anyone has NobleKale's Studio FK-IK characters mod? There's no need to be the most recent one, it can be a really old version. I just wanted the Raikage model.
Even if no one has it, I really want to say thanks to everyone in thread for everything that has already been shared.

ami666

Jul 15, 2019
Guys, how to make material like that ?
help me pls :(

View attachment 3108118
You will have to use material editor - for the reminder of the process i will assume you know how to.
-get a body template for overlay (you can do this by clicking 'get body overlay template' in skin overlays)
-slap whatever logo or stuff you wish to use for glow either in photoshop or something else and make sure to save only the part you wish for glow and export as png
-go to material editor and click on the body section
-then click on 'copy material' which will create a duplicate of the body section
-import your edited image/png that you wish to use for glow
-in the shader part of the body section make sure to select 'Shader Forge/main_StandardMDK_studio' as your shader
-use the sliders below to get the result of your liking and WALA

Hope this helps.
Explanation probably could use some work but give it a try.

Reactions: Krakenzzz
Status
Not open for further replies.