[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
does anyone have Tachumi's stuff?
You can download everything up to August 2023 from his .
For September - October, you can find a link in this post. I would hurry though, it was uploaded on 7th Nov. and it is gofiles, so that link will be dead very soon.

RandomNobody

Jul 22, 2018
Me do, Here Full Pack - ( 11/1/23 ), [117 Scenes + 20 Animated Scenes] -[⚠5.7GB Size⚠].

Grab it and spread it!

View attachment 3056272

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't download this file. It says there's ran out of space and but I do have space for it. Am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: zerotwoahundred

JaKOI

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to save facial expressions in a scene? I explain it when I change characters in some scenes that have changes in facial expression. For some reason the faces of the characters I put lose their facial expression. This problem mainly occurs in "happydolly" and "hoptia" scenes.

itsabaseball3

Aug 26, 2021
Does anyone know how to save facial expressions in a scene? I explain it when I change characters in some scenes that have changes in facial expression. For some reason the faces of the characters I put lose their facial expression. This problem mainly occurs in "happydolly" and "hoptia" scenes.
sounds like a headmod problem. try going into the character maker and changing the face type to head mod, or head mod 2, maybe even modified headmod. if the character uses their own specific headmod though, i dunno what you can do.

cesarleitor

Apr 22, 2020
Use
made by

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Been awhile since my last card share. Today I wanted to share a recent edit of mine as my way of giving back to this thread.

(link will expire after some time)
edit: reuploaded since it expired in the original link

Here's a preview of her:

CharaStudio-2023-11-22-17-41-16-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-11-22-17-45-37-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-11-22-17-49-57-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-11-22-18-02-08-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-11-22-18-10-58-UI.png

I used as a base and added Hatoko's Nerissa mod accessories, with a couple of my modifications here and there. As usual, I tried my best to make her look as accurate as possible, and I'm kinda happy with the result that I got.

I've also included the hatoko nerissa mod in the link just in case people need it

I'll probably share the Fauna card tomorrow as well. (maybe, if I don't forget lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.