Jul 27, 2023
Does anyone have these cards?
And others by the same author in or possible too

Fennelis

Sep 1, 2023
Does anyone have DokiGirl's Tia card?

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
one of the two archives seems to be damaged (the tia one)
edit: nvm, the aomi one is damaged too.
Sadly thats how i got it from the OG post, most of the stuff works and i only wanted naga from it so i didnt have much issue with it but maybe the OG sharer could do it again or maybe if someone else managed to get it without errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: moonygiiiuls

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Been awhile since my last card share. Today I wanted to share a recent edit of mine as my way of giving back to this thread.

(link will expire after some time)

Here's a preview of her:

View attachment 3107956 View attachment 3107961 View attachment 3107962 View attachment 3107963 View attachment 3107964

I used as a base and added Hatoko's Nerissa mod accessories, with a couple of my modifications here and there. As usual, I tried my best to make her look as accurate as possible, and I'm kinda happy with the result that I got.

I've also included the hatoko nerissa mod in the link just in case people need it

I'll probably share the Fauna card tomorrow as well. (maybe, if I don't forget lol)

Aug 11, 2022
1700689393874.png Does anybody knows the creator of Pyra and Mythra model and where I can download it at? I know QXDT (from pixiv) have created this scene, but I couldn't find a character file. Someone said that I should check Bepis or Discord, but still I couldn't find one like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote