[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
I know asking about the krampus archive is frowned upon, but is it still down (asking because of his post earlier today)? I've put Captn's signature through a decoder, just the caps, the whole thing without the caps, but it hasn't turned into a link.
Last time I accessed the booty was when their signature was a bunch of random stuff to put through a decoder, not a proper phrase, so I'm unsure.

Last edited:

FuckThisForum

Formerly 'Annihilator93'
Mar 27, 2020
Kurumi Tokisaki seems to be a really popular girl to make cards of. But I only know of one person who included her 'fake inverse' outfit as seen here:

Anyone have that card (with the outfit if it's seperate), or possibly know of anyone else who made a version of Kurumi which includes that outfit? Also, google translate says the creator name is 'moon wind', but I've never seen a 'moon wind' mentioned on shirataba or whatever. Is there a better translation name for tha tperson I can stalk in hopes of finding the card myself eventually? The closest I know is moonlight, and they make scene files, not girls (I think it was moonlight, regardless, it's a scene file person).
Name : YUE/Y/YueFengYu/月风屿/夜夜

By the way, you have the answer on hes profile in the form of a link to gumroad... but okey

many of his modifications can be found on Captain Krampus' ship.

Some stuf you can found here

with appropriate phrases (and there are many of them)

there are also archives on torrents
but here ar you must made an effort on his own
I once found his works there, when I was looking for yoshino from date a live. ahh the old times
especially since I think people here have to be retarded to pay for mini assets in the modding community when people modify 17k lines of code for free from fans for fans. Ahh that why i hate fucking otakus

Last edited:

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
I know asking about the krampus archive is frowned upon, but is it still down (asking because of his post earlier today)? I've put Captn's signature through a decoder, just the caps, the whole thing without the caps, but it hasn't turned into a link.
Last time I accessed the booty was when their signature was a bunch of random stuff to put through a decoder, not a proper phrase, so I'm unsure.
Yeah it's still down. I'm sure it'll be up again soon enough.
dont share direct link from author
Moreover, I'm really not sure how I feel about this author's cards being shared early. They get released for free after 30 days, why risk the author going full waller or quitting because of leaks?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.