[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protoboy122

Mar 29, 2023
Its this big because of: additions from the unsorted archive (finally got around to removing some stuff already in other archives etc) and some smaller updates aswell. So unless someone wants to create additional update only archives you have to deal with this way.

If someone wants to do those, be my guest. The vault contains 61 different archives and i honestly cant be bothered aside from the general archival process (which entails combing through different sites, own subs and this forum practically daily and sorting, updating, cleaning up duplicate cards/mods and repacking and finally uploadin)
Gotcha, ty for all you do!

Reactions: Captn Krampus

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Is it chara card? Can you tell me the author?
I've looked for it too, but it doesn't seem to be released. It is from this author: . As far as I can see, he doesn't release his cards, certainly not on Pixiv and I also did not find any information about him releasing them behind a paywall either.

l3read

May 6, 2021
Anyone got 's card collection? Especially the latest ones?

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
You know, i could reply to begposters ad nauseam asking for collections of x or y and point them towards the treasure vault. But i wont. It seems like it is still too much to ask for way too many begposters to use the fucking search function. Never used a forum before, have you? Tough luck.
No spoonfeeding anymore. And other regulars shouldnt do it either.
If someone is "smart" enough to register an account and apparently unable to search a forum or this thread before begging to be spoonfed, then these people are beyond saving. Too stingy to fork over a couple of bucks and demanding customer fucking service. I dont even.

Last edited:

mukhun

Aug 9, 2023
the legendary lily_sia
sadly he/she quit idk why tho
Lily produced an AI illustration that mimicked the style of "Taesi", the illustrator of the Korean game "Last Origin," and the illustrator posted a pessimistic post about his life after seeing Lily's AI illustration, and immediately the Red Guards ran and lynched Lily.

Reactions: Rexal

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017
Is there any mirror maiden (genshin) paywalled or not card out there? Seen her in scenes but never seen a card of her, the ones that link her are for a dead link

Status
Not open for further replies.