[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Guys, is it possible to change the facial expression of a character in a scene? Is there a plugin?
You don't need a plugin for that, you can change them via menu in Chara Studio. Click on the character you want to adjust, and then click on "Anim->Kinematics->Brows / Eyes / Mouth".
Alternatively, like the person above said - you may also use KKPE plugin (Click on KKPE button->Adv. mode->Blend Shapes). It gives you far more options, but of course it is also more complex.

Reactions: ganyuisbae

Kaubuto

Oct 29, 2022
Hi, I'm getting weird problem here after applying most mod from archives. It seems like when I load card, like any card, it could be as it normal it should be or could be problem on the body proportions that burst out from their clothes. Even I swap/edit the body still not changing and burst out from their cloth. I think it could be from certain mod cause plugins is still same as before adding mods. Anyone familiar with this issue?

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Hi, I'm getting weird problem here after applying most mod from archives. It seems like when I load card, like any card, it could be as it normal it should be or could be problem on the body proportions that burst out from their clothes. Even I swap/edit the body still not changing and burst out from their cloth. I think it could be from certain mod cause plugins is still same as before adding mods. Anyone familiar with this issue?
Screenshots for examples would be a start. Also most mods? The archives are over 80gb and compressed with 90%, so i hardly believe that. Could be missing plugins etc.

Kaubuto

Oct 29, 2022
Screenshots for examples would be a start. Also most mods? The archives are over 80gb and compressed with 90%, so i hardly believe that. Could be missing plugins etc.
The recent few day ago, 23/11 is the latest I got. I delete the newbie mods, it seems work as the newbie card body proportions are resemble with the problem I faced. Now I reload, it does work better.

Reactions: Captn Krampus

kyaeru

Mar 11, 2023
You know, i could reply to begposters ad nauseam asking for collections of x or y and point them towards the treasure vault. But i wont. It seems like it is still too much to ask for way too many begposters to use the fucking search function. Never used a forum before, have you? Tough luck.
No spoonfeeding anymore. And other regulars shouldnt do it either.
If someone is "smart" enough to register an account and apparently unable to search a forum or this thread before begging to be spoonfed, then these people are beyond saving. Too stingy to fork over a couple of bucks and demanding customer fucking service. I dont even.
i bookmark so i dont have to ask :)

NeroStan

Sep 5, 2021
Hi! I was thinking of leaking my H-Axiom cards but now by reading the forums I see that he marks his cards to ban the leaker.
So, I was wondering if anyone else was planning to leak his collection? I want to get as many unleaked cards as possible from him before I get banned so if someone else is planning to leak we could compare folders to see what cards are missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.