[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurogx

May 27, 2020
Does anybody have USER-WorkShopVM cards? I know there are some in the archive, but i'm looking for seffyna and specter tenebria

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Moreover, I'm really not sure how I feel about this author's cards being shared early. They get released for free after 30 days, why risk the author going full waller or quitting because of leaks?
I agree that those that have a paywall, BUT release the characters for free eventually with a given time limit should be given a pass. the cards WILL eventually be free anyway, so this is one of those cases where I say it's fine to support them by either paying them the given fee, or wait out the 30 days until they're free.

I keep hearing h-axiom and some others mark their cards for preventing leaks. Can someone actually explain how that even works?
Basically, they have a marker hidden in the card; likely a hidden signature, or number, or a setting of sorts that has no visual effect on the card, but is an indicator of it's uniqueness. How they do it depends on them, but it's either easy to spot, or impossible coz it can't be found in the character creator.

sorabu

Nov 15, 2021
I recommend Kyonko's Fu Hua due to the more accurate game proportions. Also all of Keiyuu's cards are marked so no one wants to risk getting banned.
Thanks, I got that one. That's too bad about his stuff being marked. I wanted it more for her base outfit. I haven't seen anyone else produce that one or redo her Phoenix outfit.

Reactions: naki.ata

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Okay, just how does Anna manage to do the mouths in her scenes? It's definitely in the KKPE, but I can't seem to find it.

Edit: NVM, finally found it. had to really look for it

Sil3nce

Dec 14, 2017

Does anyone happen to have obtained the Yor Forger card from Xion? If so is it possible for you to share it please?

_Wagner_

Mar 29, 2020
nah that's not logic. you sorted it before to share or it's your real folder. if it's your real folder in this case I don't see why you ask the lastest cards then you don't have the cards who was out few months ago... i already have the cards you have.
no, i don't have Nazuna Nanakusa.
but at least you have Villhaze and Terakomari?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote