[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighttea

Jul 2, 2020
Thanks, I got that one. That's too bad about his stuff being marked. I wanted it more for her base outfit. I haven't seen anyone else produce that one or redo her Phoenix outfit.
I agree, if only kyonko had variations of her hair tbh. I personally just use Kyonko's card as base and touch-up on Zhezhicheny's coordinates with likeness to how Kyonko shades the hair.

Reactions: naki.ata and sorabu

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Harada Scene 396

Harada Scene 397

Katolix

May 11, 2018
but at least you have Villhaze and Terakomari?
nope i don't have it. the reason why i asked you to share the folder it's because you ask the cards but you don't share for the
community of this thread and also NGL i wanted to see if you have dakini.
if you want the S##U cards 2023 you have to be patient for someone are not subscribe anymore to the pa#reon. and a little tip, never sub with your main account m@il when the cards have mark. creat a account without adresse and no num is possible.

Reactions: _Wagner_

ccyyhh

Jun 22, 2022
so the mod inside my folder doesn't work then? even thought there's also included the same as the one who replied
After reading this card, it shows that [cetol:Hvita.mod] is needed, but the three mods in the folder are all old [vita.mod], so I will ask again.

Sil3nce

Dec 14, 2017

So I'm just wondering if anyone got this card yet, and to ensure security reasons, yes I've checked the treasure trove, unfortunately Yor's not there.

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017
seems like Format started paywalling his scenes, doubt anyone got the recent ones but putting it out there

Yojiexo

Nov 16, 2021
Does anyone know which Cards are these two from ?
Been trying to find on bepis and pixiv but no chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote