[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccyyhh

Jun 22, 2022
we are talking about this one right here, yeah?
Because if thats the case, then this (link exires after 12 hoursis the only one mod there is. Trust me, there is only that one mod. If you still get some error messages i dont know what is causing this tbh.

Also: Error messages are quite confusing at times, since the sideloader warning messages likes to sperg out, even if you have the actual mods and sends warning messages if small stuff is missing. I turned them off in my game.

As a general fyi for people having hair falling on the ground etc:
Secondly: if you are using KK Sunshine and get "incompatible mods", there is a quick workaround. If anyone cares/wants to know how:
Open the zipmod file with 7zip, winrar whatthefuckever and doubleclick on the manifest.xml file. If there is the line <game>Koikatu<game> delete either the whole line or delete the word koikatu. Save the file and click yes when asked if you want to update the file. That should basically cover it.
Yes, that's it! Please accept my thank you, my hero

Gingajim

Jun 11, 2020
Hi, everyone

I would like to ask for this creator's makings, 守, Chara and scenes

afkking

Jul 2, 2023
Scenes 1-25 are available on Kemono. Hasn't been updated since their Fanbox importer broke, though (he's up to 30 now). Actually considered subbing recently since I like the scenes and it's literally just 300 yen, will update if I do (might not be this month since I just burnt half my paycheck on Steam sales and Amazon Black Friday sales lmfao).
survivor of mansion incident stopfile.io/d/bMe65v

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote