[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017
Scenes 1-25 are available on Kemono. Hasn't been updated since their Fanbox importer broke, though (he's up to 30 now). Actually considered subbing recently since I like the scenes and it's literally just 300 yen, will update if I do (might not be this month since I just burnt half my paycheck on Steam sales and Amazon Black Friday sales lmfao).
All of these are scenes from other creators with different characters and slightly changed camera or hands. Crazy how many of these people exist damn. 1 look and i see most are nyanify lol

Wyver

Sep 29, 2018
Skirk by Makisu/マキス

(Mirrored link, will keep it for some days, so archive this shit)
It is nice that you want to share cards with others, but people already mentioned this a few times.
Makisu cards eventually become free (30 days after paid release) and it is very nice of him to do this.
It also means he is not an asshole and we dont want him to become one because people keep leaking
his cards a singular hour after he posts them.
So please show some respect and stop leaking the cards of this particular creator.
Thank you.

shafael170

Feb 24, 2023
It is nice that you want to share cards with others, but people already mentioned this a few times.
Makisu cards eventually become free (30 days after paid release) and it is very nice of him to do this.
It also means he is not an asshole and we dont want him to become one because people keep leaking
his cards a singular hour after he posts them.
So please show some respect and stop leaking the cards of this particular creator.
Thank you.
Honestly, I don't care what the people are saying about this, especially with the whole "mightier than thou" shtick that is going on here as of recently.

Those who can't afford to wait for 30 days for a single card would resort to piracy, and I'm one of those people.
As someone who lives in Southeast Asia, in a country where you can't even make any international transaction + have little to no patience, piracy is the only way.

While I get where people are coming from for this defense, but in the end, it is what it is. I will paint myself as an asshole with this, yes, but other people would do the same thing like I did.
1701263217604.png
1701263244405.png 1701263268068.png

Last edited:

Iona_Blue

Oct 23, 2017
does anyone have a collection of cards from this pixiv?

Previously he was still sharing it but now suddenly it has been deleted

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
c
Honestly, I don't care what the people are saying about this, especially with the whole "mightier than thou" shtick that is going on here as of recently.

Those who can't afford to wait for 30 days for a single card would resort to piracy, and I'm one of those people.
As someone who lives in Southeast Asia, in a country where you can't even make any international transaction + have little to no patience, piracy is the only way.

While I get where people are coming from for this defense, but in the end, it is what it is. I will paint myself as an asshole with this, yes, but other people would do the same thing like I did.
View attachment 3127212
View attachment 3127213 View attachment 3127214
can i join? please

TokyoD

Apr 7, 2020
and
Someone have this milfs thanks.

Fighttea

Jul 2, 2020
Is anyone familiar with how detailmask works? Some of kyonko's works have a provided maintex and detailmask but I'm not sure what the latter's use of.

1701278380366.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote