[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superdooper224

Nov 7, 2023
So, when I downloaded SolityL's Skadi (Swimsuit) [Arknights] from the archives / files being sent here a few posts ago, I have this problem...

When I first load the model, the hair was all the way down at her feet. I fixed it and saved it.
But when I try changing characters and load her back, the hair is STILL at her feet despite me fixing it....
The problem still applies when I load her into the H Scene as well....

How to fix this Issue?
1701150183409.png
Fixed The Hair ⬆
1701150196470.png
Problem Comes Back After Loading It Again ⬆

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
check in here with the Creator name is the capital letter of the file [...]
Dude, EVERYONE in this thread avoided giving a direct link to this archive so it wouldn't get nuked and you just go and link it without any care? Remove that link from your post please. Also, please don't link other people's archives directly. Either mirror it yourself (so it would be your archive that will get nuked) or link to the original post.

Unfortunately I checked this already and it's a no show.
Please edit your post and remove that link from the quote for the reasons above.

North South

Mar 30, 2019
Hey all. I'm not sure if Yata ever does their own scenes. I know that they use ones made by others but never credits them in their posts (as far as I have looked). So I am here now asking for the off chance that anyone would recognize whoever made this scene in particular. Thank you in advance.

Untitled.png

WEBM/GIF of scene in question:

fojs

Mar 9, 2018
So, when I downloaded SolityL's Skadi (Swimsuit) [Arknights] from the archives / files being sent here a few posts ago, I have this problem...

When I first load the model, the hair was all the way down at her feet. I fixed it and saved it.
But when I try changing characters and load her back, the hair is STILL at her feet despite me fixing it....
The problem still applies when I load her into the H Scene as well....

How to fix this Issue?
View attachment 3123907
Fixed The Hair ⬆
View attachment 3123909
Problem Comes Back After Loading It Again ⬆
maybe try this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Superdooper224

Hoangpvz

Jul 16, 2023
Dude, EVERYONE in this thread avoided giving a direct link to this archive so it wouldn't get nuked and you just go and link it without any care? Remove that link from your post please. Also, please don't link other people's archives directly. Either mirror it yourself (so it would be your archive that will get nuked) or link to the original post.

Please edit your post and remove that link from the quote for the reasons above.
Thanks for deleting your post, Sil3nce. Now if only Hoangpvz could kindly stop painting the way straight to Tortuga before something irreversible and unfortunate happens. The archive's obfuscated for a reason, friend.
Sorry guy, I thought that shit is well-know, and this is my first time in this forum. Sorry again.

Reactions: Wang?? and naki.ata

Poepman75

Aug 18, 2022
Hello, does anyone have a recommendation for scene authors similar to Hanami ( Specifically in the sense that his scenes contain multiple animations that you can click through within one scene, as opposed to everything else I could find which is just one loop per scene file. Or any other similarities, to be honest. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote