[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Hi! I was thinking of leaking my H-Axiom cards but now by reading the forums I see that he marks his cards to ban the leaker.
So, I was wondering if anyone else was planning to leak his collection? I want to get as many unleaked cards as possible from him before I get banned so if someone else is planning to leak we could compare folders to see what cards are missing.
h-axiom is one of the truly insane paywallers that ask you to support him for 4 months before getting cards so the chances that another one of his subscribers is willing to leak and reading this forum are pretty tiny

Do check the archives for h axiom though, there is not a huge amount but those are the cards that have been leaked

can someone reupload the kodoki voice mod collection please?. thank you
qiwi. gg /file/aMEG8140-kodoki3dse this is what I have

Last edited:

liah1447

May 2, 2021
Hi, I'm getting weird problem here after applying most mod from archives. It seems like when I load card, like any card, it could be as it normal it should be or could be problem on the body proportions that burst out from their clothes. Even I swap/edit the body still not changing and burst out from their cloth. I think it could be from certain mod cause plugins is still same as before adding mods. Anyone familiar with this issue?
Try change the uncensor to that starts with Bp... [eg. BP innie game].

Reactions: Kaubuto

ghostfox

Jan 20, 2018
Hi! I was thinking of leaking my H-Axiom cards but now by reading the forums I see that he marks his cards to ban the leaker.
So, I was wondering if anyone else was planning to leak his collection? I want to get as many unleaked cards as possible from him before I get banned so if someone else is planning to leak we could compare folders to see what cards are missing.
interested about thoses card anytime :eek:

Reactions: KuronshinZX

Catiolo Guapo

Mar 12, 2023
I need a similar scene to this one, involving someone smelling socks/pantsu and/or getting caught in the act.

Static stuff also helps

Katolix

May 11, 2018
do you mean an exchange?

this is my folder
Do you have Nazuna Nanakusa?
nah that's not logic. you sorted it before to share or it's your real folder. if it's your real folder in this case I don't see why you ask the lastest cards then you don't have the cards who was out few months ago... i already have the cards you have.
no, i don't have Nazuna Nanakusa.

Sil3nce

Dec 14, 2017
Would anyone happen to have Fu Hua - Valkyrie accipiter by keiyuu?

I recommend Kyonko's Fu Hua due to the more accurate game proportions. Also all of Keiyuu's cards are marked so no one wants to risk getting banned.

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Are there any games made in Koikatsu where the developer has given out the cards for the game? Besides Lessons in Love?

Leonde0702

Sep 14, 2021
So guys, this one is pretty recent but if anyone happens to have it, it'd be much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.