[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordtuvalu

Nov 3, 2017
thing is it was common practice for years, and they come now after Illusion doesn't exist anymore? Also they come for people that only do early releases or have a monetized fanbox in general.

33zone

Oct 24, 2019
i kinda wanna support him. he/she seems like a chill dude, and makes one of the most amazing animation i have ever laid eyes on.
You should if you have the money to spare ofc. Right now on gumroad you can support him for only $1 and still get access to the early access content. He deserves the money for the quality content he puts out.

MLGcurling

Jul 24, 2023
Anyone knows where can I get some roller skates mod? I´ve seen some in other´s people characters working like regular footwear but I can´t seem to find the mod.

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
If i remember correctly selling cards and scenes is 100% against Illusion ToS, the fact that they are told to present the "permit" to sell content Koikatsu related, makes me think someone reached out to fanbox about it.
Well if they are going through with this BS they'll lose a lot of KK creators along with their supporters a.k.a money & I support few of them so now it made me hold back to spend another month for fanbox..

killme69420

Feb 20, 2020
ye there be any grand pirate with the goods of hoksi's October 2023 and November 2023 sd pack? ye who shall fufill this daunting bounty shall receive coin ( a like reaction )

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote