[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

NPCkoi

Aug 18, 2019
this is a "megalatrio" or whatever his real name was, right? man, stay away from him. the guy doesn't know shit about what he's doing. he puts the modified files in the wrong places, in the wrong supported resolution. you'll kill your computer. on three computers. they hang the system for a few minutes while loading cards. and hes have community? XD

Btw
you people in this community are truly retarded or desperate. I still remember it to this day, I once had the opportunity to test his work. As I am both a modder and a creator, I advise you to avoid this imbecile at all costs. I even remember that once my computer broke down, I gave the disk to my cousin so that he could copy the files to a pendrive before formatting it. it just happened that he was interested in koikatsu, unfortunately I had his card on the disk, he turned it on and the system hung for a few minutes XD
oh.. thank you for your attention. So, just 1 card from "megalation" can make my pc broken (lagging) or something? i'm very2 newbie in here. So i don;t know how works this mod and anything...

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
well, it doesn't change the fact that the guy doesn't know what he's doing. firstly, it ignores the supported limit, which causes tons of errors in the logs every time you use this garbage, more often than not. secondly, it does not bring him any benefits, visual effects from 4x4k and higher will be the same as in the 2x2k example (body overlay limit)
the weakest processor I used was i3 (I interpret i5 and i7 equally well, same clock speed), and that was years ago. and recently, when I tested it on newer equipment, I see after years that it still makes the same mistakes. AND WANT MONEY FOR THAT XD
that why this its funny when that motherfucker haved community of the zombies otaku

Edit
let me put it another way. Have you ever played a modded older post production? for example the first warharmer. for example, your pc has 16gb ram. the game has a limit of 4gb ram. The fan update allows support for up to 8GB of RAM. the mod itself starts to lag more and more after a certain period of play, because it is too small for it and you only support half of your pc ram. it's something along those lines.
Only it's worse because the guy can prevent it by simply not being an idiot and not burdening the equipment. When it doesn't even affect anything. *facepalm*
No & this is the only game that I got very into "simulation" so I don't have such experience...yet

KuruKuruPenis

Sep 4, 2018
1701872708365.png
Should i try to use this Fuction,its risky?,my game now its over 300GB mostly bc of Scene so i just need my storage back need advice from u guys here.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
oh.. thank you for your attention. So, just 1 card from "megalation" can make my pc broken (lagging) or something? i'm very2 newbie in here. So i don;t know how works this mod and anything...
No, it won't "break" your pc. It will freeze (maybe) if you run out of RAM, which can easily happen when you use meg's cards. For reference
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These 3 cards swallowed 20 gigs of ram, somehow.
If you get any issues with heavy cards, just mention it and i'll make an optimized version of it for you.

Last edited:

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
No, it won't "break" your pc. It will freeze (maybe) if you run out of RAM, which can easily happen when you use meg's cards. For reference
If you're get any issues with heavy cards, just mention it and i'll make an optimized version of it for you.
...If you don't mind me requesting, could you make an optimized version of the Alexia and Thea card?

Claire too if you have it, but if not then just the two is fine

• Hey there
Reactions: wenzonxd

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
If you get any issues with heavy cards, just mention it and i'll make an optimized version of it for you.
hey g do u have his newer card?

Slfbw1832

Nov 16, 2023
Does anyone know a creator who has a high quality of Walküre unit from Macross Delta? (especially freyia wion)
I could find only dark swap version, from latest movie.
1701879129925.png

NPCkoi

Aug 18, 2019
ok.. How i know some card use big ram or
not? example right Airi, thats too heavy or safe?

kenging

May 20, 2023
Everyone, do you have a character card created by Ameki?

If there is a kind person who is willing to share it, I would like to thank this kind person in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote