[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
I'm back again with another card edit :BootyTime:
Today I wanted to share an edit I did recently for a card that came from the cheny collection
Saw her trailer on youtube the other day and well... I loved her design and wanted a card of her lol
I found one in the cheny folder but I didn't like how it looked initially, so I did a couple of modifications to it and I'm kinda happy with the result

from Zenless Zone Zero

Unfortunately the original outfit doesn't have a half-state, I don't know how to edit or modify the mod for this, so I'm just gonna hope someone else will eventually release a better default outfit someday

Here's a preview of her:
CharaStudio-2023-12-06-16-44-21-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-12-06-16-51-39-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-12-06-17-21-47-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-12-06-17-26-35-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-12-06-16-41-23-UI.png

I also did put other outfits that I thought looked nice on her on slots 2-7, I just forgot to include them in the preview pics lol

delissaapocalys

Oct 1, 2023
I'm back again with another card edit :BootyTime:
Today I wanted to share an edit I did recently for a card that came from the cheny collection
Saw her trailer on youtube the other day and well... I loved her design and wanted a card of her lol
I found one in the cheny folder but I didn't like how it looked initially, so I did a couple of modifications to it and I'm kinda happy with the result

from Zenless Zone Zero

Unfortunately the original outfit doesn't have a half-state, I don't know how to edit or modify the mod for this, so I'm just gonna hope someone else will eventually release a better default outfit someday

Here's a preview of her:
View attachment 3147766 View attachment 3147767 View attachment 3147768 View attachment 3147769 View attachment 3147765

I also did put other outfits that I thought looked nice on her on slots 2-7, I just forgot to include them in the preview pics lol
Hero:love:

Reactions: ganyuisbae

Rivertha

May 7, 2022
HELP

I used this timeline scene but it happend(uploaded video in attachment)

version is better repack rx19 , there is no missing studio mods as I think and no error messages appeared when loading Scene.
it's first time to never saw an error like this before during using studio over few years, what should I do? I don't have any idea right now :FacePalm:
other scenes of this author works weirdly too.

Last edited:

Floppy_Disk

Sep 10, 2020
HELP

I used this timeline scene but it happend(uploaded video in attachment)

version is better repack rx19 , there is no missing studio mods as I think and no error mesagges appeared when loading Scene.
it's first time to never saw a error like this before duringusing studio over few years, what should I do? I don't have any idea right now :FacePalm:
The issue might be on your plugins

Reactions: ganyuisbae
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote