[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Arrr ya scurvy ridden landlubbers!! Curses upon our unreliable coxswain, he let us way off course course and had to walk the plank. But alas, the ship has arrived at the port and the vaults have reopened.
So move yer carousin bums over to the docks and when asked for the secret code, just answer : stopfile dot io slash d slash 9c6PrJ
Newest changes are as follows (several re-sorted and reorganised, cleaned up and several updates)
changes of the vaults.png
Until then

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
Name : YUE/Y/YueFengYu/月风屿/夜夜

By the way, you have the answer on hes profile in the form of a link to gumroad... but okey

many of his modifications can be found on Captain Krampus' ship.

Some stuf you can found here

with appropriate phrases (and there are many of them)

there are also archives on torrents
but here ar you must made an effort on his own
I once found his works there, when I was looking for yoshino from date a live. ahh the old times
especially since I think people here have to be retarded to pay for mini assets in the modding community when people modify 17k lines of code for free from fans for fans. Ahh that why i hate fucking otakus
Thanks? I mean I did something similar trying to google translate their name. I could have done better true, but asking nicely doesn't hurt anyone so I appreciate the input all the same. I wouldn't call myself an otaku though. I don't watch anime or read manga. I just like the artstyle and find RL girls to be too high risk/expense. Plus they don't dress up as nice. That said I have actually scripted thousands of lines of code for fan-translations (I didn't do the translations, wouldn't know how, just the code-insertions) for various games. Not bragging. Just saying because some people are willing to put more effort into certain things than others. You can hate me if you like, but I appreciate your help, and I fully admit I'm fairly derp at the kink-stuff, but I'll help if able in return.

I got krampus' you file now, not sure if it's in there *crosses fingers*. On that topic though my fave krampus code is the lonely texan one lol =P

edit: oh, I got You's stuff before. I rather liked that they ha ve that Yami/eternal darkness outfit unlike many others. But yeah, their kurumi stuff wasn't listed. bust. Could also be why was lead to asking, maybe I did do that due diligence and just forgot the name.

Last edited:

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
Arrr ya scurvy ridden landlubbers!! Curses upon our unreliable coxswain, he let us way off course course and had to walk the plank. But alas, the ship has arrived at the port and the vaults have reopened.
So move yer carousin bums over to the docks and when asked for the secret code, just answer : stopfile dot io slash d slash 9c6PrJ
Newest changes are as follows (several re-sorted and reorganised, cleaned up and several updates)
Until then
Sunnofa, I just mentioned you, thanks! I've never seen '0 downloads' on so many things before on your catalog! =P
Last I saw you (I am not frequent here), you were thinking about bouncing cuz mods were deleting your posts without saying why or something, that got sorted? I decided to stick around anyway because I find the people here spend more time doing good work and less time looking for reason to call each other offensive slurs (not that they offend me, but ignoring banter took more time than it was worth for someone like me who only lurks like once every week or two).

Reactions: Captn Krampus

Protoboy122

Mar 29, 2023
View attachment 3121234
Until then
Thanks!
How do i know what's been updated inside the assorted wallers though? Do i have to download and check manually?

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Thanks!
How do i know what's been updated inside the assorted wallers though? Do i have to download and check manually?
Its this big because of: additions from the unsorted archive (finally got around to removing some stuff already in other archives etc) and some smaller updates aswell. So unless someone wants to create additional update only archives you have to deal with this way.

If someone wants to do those, be my guest. The vault contains 61 different archives and i honestly cant be bothered aside from the general archival process (which entails combing through different sites, own subs and this forum practically daily and sorting, updating, cleaning up duplicate cards/mods and repacking and finally uploadin)

Annihilator93

Mar 27, 2020
Thanks? I mean I did something similar trying to google translate their name. I could have done better true, but asking nicely doesn't hurt anyone so I appreciate the input all the same. I wouldn't call myself an otaku though. I don't watch anime or read manga. I just like the artstyle and find RL girls to be too high risk/expense. Plus they don't dress up as nice. That said I have actually scripted thousands of lines of code for fan-translations (I didn't do the translations, wouldn't know how, just the code-insertions) for various games. Not bragging. Just saying because some people are willing to put more effort into certain things than others. You can hate me if you like, but I appreciate your help, and I fully admit I'm fairly derp at the kink-stuff, but I'll help if able in return.

I got krampus' you file now, not sure if it's in there *crosses fingers*. On that topic though my fave krampus code is the lonely texan one lol =P

edit: oh, I got You's stuff before. I rather liked that they ha ve that Yami/eternal darkness outfit unlike many others. But yeah, their kurumi stuff wasn't listed. bust. Could also be why was lead to asking, maybe I did do that due diligence and just forgot the name.
what are you babbling to me about? I wrote in general, where did the idea come from that it was about you? WTF DUDE!? XD

btw, if you're not an otaku, why the hell did you think I was talking about you? o_O
and the line of code was a normal comparison between the normal modding community with the crap commercial community from illusion when the shit moders want money for nothing and the shity community paid for nothing
and why do you compare reality with fiction? xD
i dont understand you really but okey XD

Last edited:

a0916049905

Mar 2, 2022
AgentSKADI cards
Bagpipe Queen NO.1
Goldenglow Swimsuit
Eyjafjalla swimsuit

Sorry, could you please upload it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.