[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katolix

May 11, 2018
Anyone can share me the mod [enimaroah] Twilek Head , please?
I checked here but it seem the mod has been removed or the site is shutdown

turncoat

May 23, 2018
I'm back again with another card edit :BootyTime:
Today I wanted to share an edit I did recently for a card that came from the cheny collection
Saw her trailer on youtube the other day and well... I loved her design and wanted a card of her lol
I found one in the cheny folder but I didn't like how it looked initially, so I did a couple of modifications to it and I'm kinda happy with the result

from Zenless Zone Zero

Unfortunately the original outfit doesn't have a half-state, I don't know how to edit or modify the mod for this, so I'm just gonna hope someone else will eventually release a better default outfit someday

Here's a preview of her:
View attachment 3147766 View attachment 3147767 View attachment 3147768 View attachment 3147769 View attachment 3147765

I also did put other outfits that I thought looked nice on her on slots 2-7, I just forgot to include them in the preview pics lol
Can you share the card from your profile too ? lol
Great job, by the way ! Been looking for Nicole card around in pixiv managed to found one but kinda borked.

Reactions: Mystfigu

tmxkdlf92

Jul 15, 2023
Anyone have Suou's Nazuna Nanakusa, Yume Irido or Miyo Saimori?
No need to share. I just want to know if anyone have these cards.
I know his card is hard to share.

FuckThisForum

Mar 27, 2020
Months ago using a old PC, I opened MogelatteRIO's Alpha card & damn it took a minute to open but now I bought a new & stronger CPU it just open couple of seconds but yeah there's some bs on MogelatteRIO's cards but not all of them..
well, it doesn't change the fact that the guy doesn't know what he's doing. firstly, it ignores the supported limit, which causes tons of errors in the logs every time you use this garbage, more often than not. secondly, it does not bring him any benefits, visual effects from 4x4k and higher will be the same as in the 2x2k example (body overlay limit)
the weakest processor I used was i3 (I interpret i5 and i7 equally well, same clock speed), and that was years ago. and recently, when I tested it on newer equipment, I see after years that it still makes the same mistakes. AND WANT MONEY FOR THAT XD
that why this its funny when that motherfucker haved community of the zombies otaku *braaaaain waifu braaaain, kurwa i don't have a brain* XD

Edit
let me put it another way. Have you ever played a modded older post production? for example the first warharmer. for example, your pc has 16gb ram. the game has a limit of 4gb ram. The fan update allows support for up to 8GB of RAM. the mod itself starts to lag more and more after a certain period of play, because it is too small for it and you only support half of your pc ram. it's something along those lines.
Only it's worse because the guy can prevent it by simply not being an idiot and not burdening the equipment. When it doesn't even affect anything. *facepalm*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rhikhu

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Can you share the card from your profile too ? lol
Great job, by the way ! Been looking for Nicole card around in pixiv managed to found one but kinda borked.
Thank you, and yeah I immediately looked for a card myself on pixiv as well after seeing that trailer lol, there's not much ZZZ cards right now but I'm sure we'll see a lot more when the game is officially out

As for the character in my profile... well maybe someday :KEK: she's kinda my OC and I have no plans of sharing her atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote