[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

allstarali

Jul 22, 2023

Imagine leaking card from an author who gives away their cards for free simply by messaging them on pixiv, and then claiming to not receive the card after being 'exposed'

Guess some people here don't know how to read or just ask at all :unsure:
For the love of god, stop doing this shit. Such a disrespect to creator's good deeds. If you have time to browse the internet, you can drop by the creator's DM and ask for it directly.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
For the love of god, stop doing this shit. Such a disrespect to creator's good deeds. If you have time to browse the internet, you can drop by the creator's DM and ask for it directly.
I knew it already, but if a fact of life has been abundantly reinforced for me in my time here it's how common sense ain't common and reading comprehension is an often missing skill.
Enjoy
Also random but you're a lifesaver. Was going through my archives and my Guilty card was corrupted.

Last edited:

cajs

Oct 25, 2023
I knew it already, but if a fact of life has been abundantly reinforced for me in my time here it's how common sense ain't common and reading comprehension is an often missing skill.
Actually, I doubt it is the paywallers who keep offending the good public card creators. Cuz the public card creators can easily mentally destroyed under such behaviours and stop distributing cards/quit. So that the paywallers can have more ppl purchase their stuff or even edit then resell the free released cards after the destroyed creators hide the cards. I've already seen many paywallers doing so. Some even resell cards while the free released ones still available. (eg. a scummy named as "VOV")

Jul 30, 2019
It was made in the KK discord, I think with prone in the description? either way if you scroll through the scene chat or the timeline thread you should find it
couldn't find it in KK discord. tried "prone" and "pronebone" nothing came up

EDIT: i found the author.. just a bunch of emojis lol

Last edited:

phoen12

Oct 12, 2020
FYI if you check the KK discord you'll find a .dll someone made that lets you load kks scenes into kk. it works and funnily enough I have better performance w/ kks scenes in kk than loading them in kks normally.
that almost kind of sucks for me, cuz i'm not in the kk discord. i might not be able to find it even if i join.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
that almost kind of sucks for me, cuz i'm not in the kk discord. i might not be able to find it even if i join.
You're in luck:
Use this modded game assembly dll made by Anon11 in Koikatsu Discord server, for making KK read KKS scenes.
You need to copy paste it twice in these folders:
  1. <KK directory>\Koikatu_Data\Managed
  2. <KK directory>\CharaStudio_Data\Managed
Make sure to back-up the old ones in case something goes wrong.

delissaapocalys

Oct 1, 2023
XioN November plz! I didn't see his November cards in archives :cry: Especially this yor :cry:

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018

Here are in this update for those who wish to just download the new cards~
If you have any new cards when they get released, send 'em here or in a DM and I will reupload accordingly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry but Link seem not work for me, you removed it?

Reactions: adzull
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote