[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGcurling

Jul 24, 2023
I have an issue with Video Export that is turning me crazy. I post here out of desperation because I have tried by myself and failed with every fix.

I initially had all the correct files placed properly from downloading repack, I chose a key shortcut in Studio via F1. But then when I hit the selected shortcut for opening it, there was only a small black rectangle without content on it. I also tried the "start/stop recording" shortcuts but nothing happened, no message popped up and no file was created.

Seeing this I decided to replace the plugin files entirely. I got them from the plugin creator's Patreon, but it hasn't helped. Now I don't have the option to select a shortcut in F1 screen (must be an older version) and the pre-assigned key combo isn't showing up anywhere. I tried Googling it but all the key combos I found mentioned (Ctrl+E, Ctrl+R) do nothing.

Anyone has any idea what is happening and how to fix it? A million thanks in advance.

Reactions: 123fghdfg

phes3456

Aug 20, 2021

This scene doesn't play properly, does anyone know the possible reason?

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
Now I don't have the option to select a shortcut in F1 screen (must be an older version) and the pre-assigned key combo isn't showing up anywhere.
Question. Is this?
adcNra2 - Imgur.png
Try this:
In: BepInEx\plugins
Delete plugins same name and put the new plugins.
PD: Back your two plugins before delete it.

• Love
Reactions: MLGcurling

kototri

May 7, 2023
anyone have this scene? Wily27

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote