[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
does anyone have seth/abigail's cards? i'm trying to get Monika, the new OG Artoria, and the Ruka card (if possible).
Don't wanna be a downer, but odds are, we won't be seeing any of his newer cards. but if you do, save it

Someone has aqua from Evaan?
Bro, it's a WIP. wait it out. plus he gives his stuff for free anyways iirc.

Len1wy

Feb 6, 2023
CharaStudio-2023-12-10-20-43-56-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-12-10-20-40-50-UI.png

guys, can u help me to solve this problems? the first pict, how to solve problems that the hair always stick with a dck i've turn off setting but still not change? and the second, as u can see the legs and hand are really weird, how to solve it?

AoiLover

May 12, 2021
Hello fellow Shuten Douji enjoyer, you have good taste in waifus so I will share these with you, I don't have the SingerYUE card but he "combined the three mods [GaryuX][murara][Newbie] and repainted the textures".

You can play around combining them and make your own Shuten Douji to your own taste or if you want to copy his, it looks like most of his card is the base Murara Shuten including skin, eye, textures and overlays, and it is using the body/sliders of the GaryuX Shuten and the clothes minus the accessories (hair and horns) are a mix of the three.
Thank you very much but i'm having a small problem the card you sent lol

ort0721

Aug 1, 2023
「ABCEEFG」の川崎ひよりというキャラクターは、コスチューム1でカードをロードするとこんな感じ。誰かが理由を知っていますか?

Tyfighter

Nov 29, 2018
Hello, looking for help trying to find a clothing mod, one of my cards needs a mod called low rise pants by Anse, but I've been looking for it and I cannot find it, if anyone has the mod and is willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
Hello, looking for help trying to find a clothing mod, one of my cards needs a mod called low rise pants by Anse, but I've been looking for it and I cannot find it, if anyone has the mod and is willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated.
Hope this works on you.

Reactions: master0wek

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Does anyone have an updated Ltsuki card collection? the one in krampus archives isn't really updated and its missing some of the cards Ltsuki posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote