Status
Not open for further replies.

cloner

May 25, 2020
Anyonem has the new scenes ?

SaraVL57

May 16, 2022
View attachment 3161658 View attachment 3161657

guys, can u help me to solve this problems? the first pict, how to solve problems that the hair always stick with a dck i've turn off setting but still not change? and the second, as u can see the legs and hand are really weird, how to solve it?
when youre in that menu for dynamic bone collider do "all off" then go to find all the "penis" and turn those on. you can give that menu more space in the scroll by going into KKPE options.

G96H97

Aug 25, 2023

guys, can u help me to solve this problems? the first pict, how to solve problems that the hair always stick with a dck i've turn off setting but still not change? and the second, as u can see the legs and hand are really weird, how to solve it?
Open KKPE, remember where the checkboxes are, and check them the same way after changing the character.

Select the female character and choose T Pose from anim.

Sweet99

Oct 1, 2023
I ran into this issue a while back. Try deleting your current [nashi] cape v1.0.zipmod and download/replace with this one from here:
If it doesn't work you may need an older version of the zipmod. I know some of my cards use two versions of nashi_cape. So I can only use one zipmod(nashi_cape) at a time. If that makes any sense?

Hiro Fryotsu

Oct 9, 2017

1. Try turn off all dynamic bone not just one. some time they have 2 dynamic bones attached
2. try save and load. or ctrl+i and keep try disabling one by one, if that one fix it then keep disable that part.

Hftcfnfzn

Sep 1, 2023
Anyone have these mods?? View attachment 3161982
You can find both on the SideloaderBetterRepack mod site. Someone already put a link of it above (About the Nashi cape mod). Look on the Sideloader Modepack folder and search for "N3x7xp" and "Nep and Evaan".
You can also probably find those on both Patreons. SwimSuit Projects seems to be on a newer version at N3x7xp's Patreon.

lok1214

Jul 12, 2018
REEEEEEEEEE Mod:
Xukmi FX Shaders:
can you reup this ?? its hard for me to find it ( ree and xukmi )
and i thought reeeee its not mod file, then i think my KK have a bug :3
Thanks before :)

Last edited:

D.ragon

Oct 31, 2017
You can find both on the SideloaderBetterRepack mod site. Someone already put a link of it above (About the Nashi cape mod). Look on the Sideloader Modepack folder and search for "N3x7xp" and "Nep and Evaan".
You can also probably find those on both Patreons. SwimSuit Projects seems to be on a newer version at N3x7xp's Patreon.
Thanks for the help!!

Van1822

Nov 3, 2023
I ran into this issue a while back. Try deleting your current [nashi] cape v1.0.zipmod and download/replace with this one from here:
If it doesn't work you may need an older version of the zipmod. I know some of my cards use two versions of nashi_cape. So I can only use one zipmod(nashi_cape) at a time. If that makes any sense?
Thanks!It's OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote