[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

AoiLover

May 12, 2021
Sorry but I really don't know what to tell you, I downloaded the cards I had uploaded and for me they all work in game and in studio for both kk and kks (the cards were made for kk so when imported to kks some sliders are off/ clothes aren't on the card ect, but no missing or white texture is in my game.)

Here's a quick (and bad) example from my kk studio with the murara shuten which it looks like you're using View attachment 3162834

I would check to see if your kk or kks version is up to date or all of your plugins are up to date. Also make sure the force high poly plugin is turned on or installed. If its not installed you can get it from .
I need help if anyone becuase i download the one that has KK and replace then it gave this error

JaKOI

Feb 19, 2020
Hello friends, how are you? I'm looking for a way to download the new scenes from "xkazz" that are uploaded to mega but for some reason the page doesn't load, can someone generous download it and reupload it to another page? I only need the timeline folder

KEY:yedtGKLMSsLCUkPSqrXIng

ganyuisbae

May 2, 2021
Hello friends, how are you? I'm looking for a way to download the new scenes from "xkazz" that are uploaded to mega but for some reason the page doesn't load, can someone generous download it and reupload it to another page? I only need the timeline folder

KEY:yedtGKLMSsLCUkPSqrXIng
i got you fam. give me a sec

• Red Heart
Reactions: JaKOI

Manuerumyura

May 17, 2023
HELP

I used this timeline scene but it happend(uploaded video in attachment)

version is better repack rx19 , there is no missing studio mods as I think and no error messages appeared when loading Scene.
it's first time to never saw an error like this before during using studio over few years, what should I do? I don't have any idea right now :FacePalm:
other scenes of this author works weirdly too.
Someone have the scene that this guy is talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote