[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

ort0721

Aug 1, 2023
we dont even have that card yet, we cant help you sorry

nvm its free i'll look into it

bro i dont have that problem, i check studio and koikatsu game its all ok, i dont even have that outfit, all the outfit from 1 to 7 doesnt have a dress like yours
If you don't mind. Please let me know what tops, bottoms, etc. costume 1 is in your character make-up. We may be able to find the cause.

Sil3nce

Dec 14, 2017
They're certainly more reasonable compared to others I've seen. Though the unstated artist is a weird rule. Any chance you can give a hint on who they are and why they're considered dubious? The blurred pic on their pixiv doesn't help.
In short you need to follow more than 20 people on Pixiv, I just followed a bunch of creators that I had on the fly and was able to reach the quota. However Pixiv's messaging system is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! So I recommend messaging on his posts THEN pixiv's messaging system.

Edit: Iunno how to pronounce their name, I can't read Chinese....

Reactions: naki.ata

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
In short you need to follow more than 20 people on Pixiv, I just followed a bunch of creators that I had on the fly and was able to reach the quota. However Pixiv's messaging system is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! So I recommend messaging on his posts THEN pixiv's messaging system.

Edit: Iunno how to pronounce their name, I can't read Chinese....
Oh wait, THAT'S what it means? That's way more reasonable than I thought lol.

ExoticKoi

Dec 4, 2023
I need help if anyone becuase i download the one that has KK and replace then it gave this error
Well as the error says you have to update those plugins to those versions or later.
Sideloader latest-
QuickAccessBox latest-
MaterialEditor latest-

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Can you guys like make a list of the creators you dont like seeing people sharing stuff off here. I have a lot of stuff that i found for free on pixiv or in other sites, i always edit stuff to my taste and when i feel something ended up nice i share it here what i dont want is to maybe because i forgot to read the fine print at the bottom i end up with several comments and DMs of people whinning. So far i know ABCEEFG, sixplusone are a big no no here and i guess ill add "老霍" or whatever to the mental list i have but who else, id like to avoid them like the plague.

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019

still no idea only 5 sec
BN2 scenes are different from others. In order to see the different poses you need to switch between camera views located on the top right (I don't remember if its the camera buttons or the dropdown box).

Reactions: sabiba
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote